Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

leg on i-66???

chang

So i was driving home from school with my buddy today around 5, and we're in the left lane on 66 west near the 123 exit. Suddenly we see something lying on the ground up ahead, as we pass it we realize that it's a human leg!!! I couldn't get a good enough look at it to see if it was fake or not, but it definitely freaked us out. Anyone else see this?

So i was driving home from school with my buddy today around 5, and we're in the left lane on 66 west near the 123 exit. Suddenly we see something lying on the ground up ahead, as we pass it we realize that it's a human leg!!! I couldn't get a good enough look at it to see if it was fake or not, but it definitely freaked us out. Anyone else see this?

I was on 66 today and I saw a lady pulled over with some nice legs and a apple butt. I couldn't see her face but with a butt like that I didnt need to. She was good to go. :applause:

holy ****! which exit is 123? i was traveling in the left lane on 66 west on the way back from school as well. (although i live in fairfax, so i may not hav passed it)

at one point i had to slam on the breaks becuase everyone in the left lane ahead of me came to a full stop from 70 MPH.

Archived