Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Rome

slinky

Yeah but about an hour of it is actual interviews and commercials. The rest is him inflating his ego by using retarded code words and catch phrases with an audience composed of people reading canned phone conversations and trying to pass them off as impromptu.

Yeah but about an hour of it is actual interviews and commercials. The rest is him inflating his ego by using retarded code words and catch phrases with an audience composed of people reading canned phone conversations and trying to pass them off as impromptu.

so true.

And I wish he'd quit ****ing playing Fugazi during his intro. It's a disgrace to the band. :mad:

I'll admit that the tv show sucks. I think I've watched it once. But I spent countless hours driving around the middle of nowhere New Mexico and the jungle helped me pass that time pretty enjoyably. Good interviews, and some really funny ****. Driving down the road laughing your ass off by yourself funny ***.

Is he irritating...hell yeah. But there aren't many sports pundits who aren't. Is the humor sophomoric...hell yeah. But most of the humor right here on this here board (and a certain animated web site) is pretty damn sophomoric too. I find it to be funny **** too. So hate him or not, if you listen the radio show for a period of time, I almost guarantee you'll find it's pretty funny **** as well.

Plus the dude gave me the Albucracky tour stop. One of the best days involving sports, drinking at 6 am, strippers, celebrities and gettin away from the old ladies with my buddies for a day a half I've ever had. He gets "props" from me for that if for no other reason.

Archived