Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ BROKEBACK STADIUM

TK

This isn't all Brunell's fault.

Al Saunders called a lousy game. Just pathetic. The offensive line was terrible. The defense couldn't cover, committed dumb penalties, and couldn't tackle. Gregg Williams decided to win the game by letting Bledsoe have all day to throw.

If I was to grade this ****-bomb, I'd give everyone a F except Rock and Frost.

ITs not the offensive lines fault if mark brunell cant get the ball outta there, I mean the guy is waiting for ever eventually he will get sacked. Its not saunder's fault, its brunell's, if saunders is making the throws for him then fire his ass but until then shutup becauesl brunell couldnt hit the great wall of china if he were standing 2 feet away from hit

I wouldn't have felt so bad if the redskins played hard for a tough game, but Brunell took ZERO chances up until it was too late. Our defense allows julius jones to get a first down on every carry. And we have ungodly number of yards on penalties.

If they fought hard and took every chance possible and defended against the rush competently I would not be this pissed off.

Woodchopper, I hope your's is right next to the one you dig you f*ucking piece of sh*t. Your a waste of a fan. Waste of a human being. As well as anyone on here who wishes death or harm to anyone playing a "game". I hope the put in JC as well but if you wish harm on anyone then you are the biggest piece of crap ever. No better than Hitler. Please turn in your fan card.

Well put.

Boy what a pitiful offensive performance tonight. Mark Brunell just totally stinks out there.

If it wasn't for Rock's 100-yard TD kick return and a couple of Dallas personal fouls that set up the Hall FG, the Redskins could have easily been shut out.

If Brunell stinks next week against the lowly Texans, then I think you have to switch to Campbell.

I just don't get it. Other teams seem to take average coaches and cobble together enough average players and a game plan to at least make it look competitive. We have a lot of talent at both the player and coach level and this is just not acceptable. Someone's head should roll for this start.

You are right! Brady has a bunch of no names and he goes out and wins games. Can you imagine what he would do w/ our receivers.

Archived