Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ BROKEBACK STADIUM

TK

Well, I think this game can be simplified. The LOS was controlled by the pukes. Our Oline did not give Brunell enough time. They put pressure with four linemen.

On defense, our front four could not pressure Bledsoe.

Additionally, Brunell didn't get it done when he was given some opportunities and the defense didn't play as well as they should have.

Hey man, your not allowed to make sence. This is all brunells fault. the missed tackles, the playcalling, the poor o-line play, the poor d-line play. Everything. Its all brunells fault.

DEAR OH DEAR!

Brunell - I will personally dig you a f*cking grave you piece of sh*t!

Woodchopper, I hope your's is right next to the one you dig you f*ucking piece of sh*t. Your a waste of a fan. Waste of a human being. As well as anyone on here who wishes death or harm to anyone playing a "game". I hope the put in JC as well but if you wish harm on anyone then you are the biggest piece of crap ever. No better than Hitler. Please turn in your fan card.

How sad is it when you can honestly say the only player, and I mean only player that had a good game, was Derrick F'n Frost. It is embarassing to be a Skins fan right now. It is absolutely pathetic how much everybody on this team, coaches and players, are getting paid to suck this much a**. I bet the Texans are licking their chops right now

I am almost ready to boycott Skins games until Brunell is benched (my dad already has, and he's been a Skins fan since he was a kid). I am so disgusted I can't even think straight.

Actually, though, what bugs me more than anything is that there is no spark to this team. They are just flat. They don't even seem to be motivated by pride to play better.

WERD...what happened to the "5 in a row or we don't go" Redskins??? Where is the FIRE??? They are playing like they DON'T CARE!!!

Archived