Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ BROKEBACK STADIUM

TK

Guest Xtrmskn04

I just don't get it. Other teams seem to take average coaches and cobble together enough average players and a game plan to at least make it look competitive. We have a lot of talent at both the player and coach level and this is just not acceptable. Someone's head should roll for this start.

I said I was going to just go to bed but boy do we suck. This is the most conservative, boring, crappy, embarrasing, sorry excuse for an offense I have ever seen.

For those of you who can get on this board and post anything positive about the performance tonight please put the crack pipe up and go to bed.

Oh, we're going to do the "It's all Brunell's fault game now?" Probably not the best time to get a laugh with that one.

No its not all Brunell's fault, just a good majority. Everybody sucked tonight but if you honesetly think that Brunell is the answer at QB you need a big time reality check.

There's no way Jason Campbell could be worse then that noodle armed geaser who was behind center tonight.

The question is how in the world does the coaching staff not see this. Campbell must really suck in practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived