Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Post Game Thread -- Vikings at Skins.

Art

MIA skins players:

brandon lloyd

andre carter

chris cooley

mike sellers

adam archuleta

tj duckett

carlos rogers

most of these guys played, but they didn't show up if you know what i mean ... :doh:

Lloyd - wasn't thrown to much , not enough touches to tell.

Carter - played most , if not all of the defensive snaps.....paid ALOT of money.....NOTHING

Cooley - we know what we have.....not worried

Sellers - see Cooley

Archuleta - see Carter

Duckett - didn't play.....pound him.....why not?

Rogers - hits hard, coverage skills questionable.....fixable?

HTTR

Boys this ain't gonna get it done in Dallas next week against a team that wants revenge on us from a year ago. =QUOTE]

Skins have been planning for the Dallas game before this week,

and they still have the rest of this week.

We will be better vs Dallas.

Dallas does not have the O-line the Vikes do

You know they said in pre-game that it's going to take a few games for our offense to get clicking but once they do they will explode. Our defense was supposed to carry us until then. That's the scary part after tonight. I'm hoping that the embarrassment suffered by our boys tonight will get them up off their tails and working even harder. There's no more it's just preseason, vanilla stuff to fall back on. This is for real.

I am so pi$$ed off right now. I can't take losses. I just need to vent. It is really terrible when we all knew Hall would miss even before he kicked it. We haven't had a decent kicker since Lohmiller. They better bring it in Dallas because an 0-2 start would be devastating.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

When we needed our offense to show up and sustain a drive--it didn't

when we needed our defense to step up and stop a drive--it couldn't

when we needed special teams to come through and redeem itself---total abject failure...i mean everyone has said it---but we all knew Hall had no shot at making that fg.

This team has me very concerned....we have no personality on either side of the ball right now....it could be a very, very long season.

We have personality...just not every single player. I think Brunnell is a smart quarterback and can manage a game well. But he is really pissing me off because he tries to manage the game the entire time and never try to make a play when it is needed. We need him to be a playmaker. I mean look...when it came down to the last minute and he took shots he got them. He just needs to do it more often at the right moment. Our play makers are Portis, Cooley, and Moss...we need to get the balls in their hands.

Hey wait a minute

Now i'm not going to say that i'm a John Hall fan...but are you honestly going to blame the kicker for this loss!!!

come on...be serious and look at the fact's

B. Lloyd, got paid stupid amount of money = 1 catch for 23 yards :doh:

A. Carter, got paid a serious amount of money to get sacks = 0 sacks 3 tackles 1 assist :doh: (our other DE's last year could do that)

A. Archuleta got paid a huge sum of money to defend the pass and let Taylor roam = 0 passes defended, 0 interceptions (in fact a lot of those 3rd down passes were his fault) :doh:

G. Williams = AGAIN shelled out loads of money, 0 turnovers, horrible 3rd down conversion & gave up over 300 yards offense :doh:

A. Saunders = YET AGAIN we may as well gave him his own bank!, less than 300 offense, under 20 points, converted 3 of 14 3rd downs, 25% redzone efficiency :doh:

and don't even get me started on Rumph, Fox or Wright :doh:

BUT...

Let's not lose our heads here...it is only the first game of the season and Joe Gibbs has a terrible record winning home openers on Monday night

Figures crossed for next week :dallasuck

Our defense needs pash rushers sooooooooooo badly....the inability to pressure the qb has been a problem on this team for about 15 yrs and we refuse to address it....carter is obviously not the answer, the guy was just invisible tonight....

Our special teams are disgraceful....joe gibbs needs to take a long hard look at some of our personnel decisions, or lack thereof....i mean seriously, why are frost and hall on this team??????????????????

My biggest concern is the awful playcalling on offense. We went downfield once in the first 3/4 of the game and we got to the 6 yard line. We just dumped it in the backfield the rest of the time until the last drive, which we moved the ball very successfully. If the offense continues to be this unoriginal, this is going to be a long season. The defense needs to stop third downs, as well as the kickers need to do their job.

I have washed the 'Skins for as long as I can remeber and they were anything but impressive tonight, I have seen the skins "fight" much harder many times. Defense couldn't make the big stops and the offense couldn't convert in the red zone.

What you saw was a team still learning the offense and a defense that has injuries. Giving the situation.. They DID fight out there..

Hey wait a minute

Now i'm not going to say that i'm a John Hall fan...but are you honestly going to blame the kicker for this loss!!!

come on...be serious and look at the fact's

B. Lloyd, got paid stupid amount of money = 1 catch for 23 yards :doh:

A. Carter, got paid a serious amount of money to get sacks = 0 sacks 3 tackles 1 assist :doh: (our other DE's last year could do that)

A. Archuleta got paid a huge sum of money to defend the pass and let Taylor roam = 0 passes defended, 0 interceptions (in fact a lot of those 3rd down passes were his fault) :doh:

G. Williams = AGAIN shelled out loads of money, 0 turnovers, horrible 3rd down conversion & gave up over 300 yards offense :doh:

A. Saunders = YET AGAIN we may as well gave him his own bank!, less than 300 offense, under 20 points, converted 3 of 14 3rd downs, 25% redzone efficiency :doh:

and don't even get me started on Rumph, Fox or Wright :doh:

BUT...

Let's not lose our heads here...it is only the first game of the season and Joe Gibbs has a terrible record winning home openers on Monday night

Figures crossed for next week :dallasuck

It isn't all of Hall's fault...but our kicking game has been suspect for years now. If we are willing to shell out money for players...why not for a position that has been a perennial problem? Go back and think of all the games that came down to a field goal. There is a reason why we have no faith in Hall.

Archived