Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Post Game Thread -- Vikings at Skins.

Art

And don't forget No INTs. When you throw deep you throw a lot of picks. I like the conservative calls on Offense, we just needed them to be more consistent and hit the open guy instead of throwing it out of bounds. Its a smart play most of the time but on most of the possessions he was throwing out of bounds past a guy who was wide open, to me thats inexcusable. Lets play Campbell, what have we got to lose? He can't do much worse than 17 completions for 163 yars.
Vanderjack missed a 32 and a 33 against the Vikings. And he did not even make the trip to Jacksonville.
Is it just me or does it seem that the defense will let the opponents catch the pass then worry about tackling... even if its past the 1st down marker?

What a game. Where is this defense that we are so proud of.?Vikings could just take a loss for first and second down. no need to try to do anything untill third down. Redskins couldn't stop our grandmothers on third down. Carlos rogers was doing more observing,than defending. Thinking of recomending a kicker from my local high school here. On a positive note,I see the offense as something very intense,and point producing in the not to distant future. Thanks skins fans for letting me blow off a little steam ... I'd rather take a good ass whipping,than lose. Anyway...Hail to the redskins. :helmet::dallasuck

Was there ever a doubt that Hall would miss? Novak was available two weeks ago.... Also, Archuleta couldn't cover ME on a skinny post. He's lost in coverage. Quit hestitating, and read your keys dumb***! He's our Achilles heel on defense, and now he's exposed. Watch out for a ton of deep slant routes by TO next week.

This was my first time to talk on ES after a game. It feels good to get all my frustration out so that I can go to sleep tonight. We set ourselves up to lose this game. We were to good to lose at home to a rookie head coach with all our fire power. Pride comes before the fall. That's Old Testament Baby. I still think we take it to the Cowboys next week.
Thats funny; I use ES to let ny frustration go too. I wish I wasn't on here at all! But, I do love talking to fellow fans, you can feel my pain!

Even if he was starting at RB, they shoulda had Betts returning kicks, or at least Thrash.

Guys that need to be more involved offensively are obvious in Cooley, Lloyd, and Duckett. Those guys are huge and we need to spread the ball out just a little more between them. They need to see the ball in positions where Betts got it tonight.

Well, Hall has to go, he can't kick the kickoffs, let alone a field goal! BRING BACK

N. NOVAK!

5 yds on a 3rd &6 doesn't work!

THROW THE BALL DOWNFIELD!!!!!!! Look at what they did on the last drive.

D didn't blitz because of the corner coverage.

BRING ON THE COWBOYS WE"RE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Hall has to go, he can't kick the kickoffs, let alone a field goal! BRING BACK

N. NOVAK!

5 yds on a 3rd &6 doesn't work!

THROW THE BALL DOWNFIELD!!!!!!! Look at what they did on the last drive.

D didn't blitz because of the corner coverage.

BRING ON THE COWBOYS WE"RE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet--just fire this special teams coach...what a joke, we have a punter who shanks every 3rd punt and a field goal kicker who;s range is about 39 yards and who can't even do kickoffs....it's just a freakin disgrace.

Was there ever a doubt that Hall would miss? Novak was available two weeks ago.... Also, Archuleta couldn't cover ME on a skinny post. He's lost in coverage. Quit hestitating, and read your keys dumb***! He's our Achilles heel on defense, and now he's exposed. Watch out for a ton of deep slant routes by TO next week.
Our CBs are a much bigger liability for our defense.

Better yet--just fire this special teams coach...what a joke, we have a punter who shanks every 3rd punt and a field goal kicker who;s range is about 39 yards and who can't even do kickoffs....it's just a freakin disgrace.

We have a special teams coach?

i don't see where you guys are saying the defense was bad on the run, chester taylor ran 31 times for 88 yards. i''ll take that every game this season.

where we looked bad was in pass coverage. carlos rogers is a GREAT CB2, but he is not a CB1...yet. i was also mildly impressed by mike rumph after his initial toasting by williamson, i thought he came back strong (nothing spectacular, but solid) i think he'll be a good nickel corner - safety for us

we needed more portis action, and more passing action

i haven't seen many people mention this, but i think the key play of the game was on that last 3rd down when randle el could have gotten the first down, but was more concerned with getting out of bounds. we still had roughly 20 seconds on the clock, so still would have had time to spike ball even if he wouldn't have gotten out of bounds. then we would have had 1st and 10 with roughly 12 seconds on the clock, and could have picked up a few more yards with a quick out, and then maybe hall would have made it

i don't blame this loss on hall - yes he should have made the kick - but the skins should have never been in that situation

My doubts about Rogers were only deepened tonight....i don't know what his deal is, but he looks absolutely terrible.

Archived