Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Post Game Thread -- Vikings at Skins.

Art

0-2 with two NFC losses after next week. I hate the play calling tonight. Where's Cooley? Lloyd? Why did we give up on Moss? Where was Big Joe? The Defense sucked!!! Where's the blitz packages? Can we not blitz since we can not cover man to man on the corners w/o Springs?

We still have a lot of work to do. Offensively, we have to give Brunell time to throw the ball and make holes for the RB's. Defensively, we need to stop making stupid penalties and get pressure on the QB. Carter was non-existent to me and the secondary made some bad plays. But now, it's DALLAS WEEK!!!! Let's go SKINS.

Mike Carey is a ****ing chicken**** piece of ****ing ****. **** this ***** ****ing ******* how the **** can you call a late hit on ST while the ball is still in play? wtf is this bull**** ****sucking ***** talking about **** the NFL for their ****ty rules. How can you play football if you can't ****ing hit someone? might as well make everyone wear ****ing tutu's and sip tea. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Preach on sho your right :applause:

I don't think it was Hall's fault. Come on, we kicked a 22yrd and two 27 yrd fieldgoals. John should have never had to try and tie the game. If we can't score a touchdown when we have first and goal from their six yard line, we are in a heap of trouble. Not to mention; They drove down and kicked a fieldgoal at the end of the first half and second half of this game. Why not blame the fans who were their. Come on 12th man in the world are you?

Wow where do you start. The trips to the red zone were a joke. The secondary looked horrid. And the pass rush, well there wasnt one. And every Redskins fan in the world knew Hall was gonna tank that. Its time to move on to another kicker. Maybe we can package him in a deal to the Jets. In return they give us a hot dog and an usher.

Archived