Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, Who Got Any Sleep Last Night?

FranchiseTY11

Slept great actually....a full day of football did me in....cheered for the Jags like they were the Skins....and the Colts as well. 2 of 3 division rivals lost...not a bad day of football...my fantasy team won.

Tonight will be the late night....especially if the Redskins win....couple that with a westcoast game.....hopefully i'll be asleep by 2am.

I actually slepped well last night. I had a frosty beverage that put me right out, but if we put on a great show tonight I probably will be up all night with visions of redskins dancing in my head knowing we are on our way to brokeback country. sorry not jumping the gun but 7 o'clock needs to get here work sucks....

Slept like a baby getting ready for a big game!!!! It was soooo easy getting up for work this morning knowing that tonight I'll see the full version of the 2006 Redskins in action. It was sort of like Christmas morning (when I was younger, of course, now I have to put endless amounts of toys together Christmas Morning!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: ) or better yet, Madden Release Day!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :cheers::cheers:

:vikesuck: :vikesuck: :vikesuck: :vikesuck: :vikesuck: :vikesuck:

Slept great actually....a full day of football did me in....cheered for the Jags like they were the Skins....and the Colts as well. 2 of 3 division rivals lost...not a bad day of football...my fantasy team won.

Tonight will be the late night....especially if the Redskins win....couple that with a westcoast game.....hopefully i'll be asleep by 2am.

HaHa, yeah me too. Considering I started drinking in the middle of the Eagles game, I had no trouble going to sleep at 1am. Was watching the game at my gf's house and she had some friends over all decked out in their Dallas finery. It was so beautiful rubbing it in a real Dallas fan's face as Bledsoe threw pick after pick. Indy's win was great too. Fantastic kickoff Sunday in the NFL.

Leaving work in less than 3 hours for the Minnesota showdown!!!! HAIL!:point2sky

Archived