Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, Who Got Any Sleep Last Night?

FranchiseTY11

Slept fine, but I can't concentrate at work today. All that pro football yesterday and I couldn't watch the Skins made me go crazy.

:logo: Ditto except I left work at noon so I could get all settled in. I wont be at the game tonight but I will be doing my part at home. HTTR! :logo:

Had a hard time falling asleep, so I decided to play Madden. Vikings at Skins, CP ran for about 220 yards and MB threw for about 490. Scored 72 points to Vikes 10. Moss was player of the game with 5 TD's and over 250 yds receiving. Beat the alarm this morning, got ready, at work early so I can leave in time to catch the game. Kick-Off time for us in AZ is 4:00. I can't wait!!

HTTR

Not me, I work the graveyard shift. Plenty of good banter between myself and my fellow co-worker who is a Philly fan. He claims the Eagles are going to win the division if they play like they did yesterday. I reminded him that they played the Texans, you know, the worst team in the NFL last year. He just laughed and said any win feels good after last year.

Archived