Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suri Cruise?

TradeTheBeal!

Why is everyone making such a big deal about this baby? It's a baby!!! Wow!!! A baby that was brought into this world through the womb of Katie Holmes. The sperm that created her was from Tom Cruise. Ahhhh! It's breaking news!

The picture is fake. 100% fake. Annie Liebovitz really took this guy and put a mask on him ...

I get so tired of this damn baby. People need to STFU about her, specifically People, E!, and all those other companies who keep raving over her. I remember a few weeks ago some newspaper reported that Jada Pinkett Smith held Suri. Why that is an article nobody will know.

Got a lot of hair for 4 months...

Its not uncommon for a kid to be born with a full head of hair. The wife of a coworker recently gave birth a couple weeks ago, and the baby had a ton of hair, not as much as the Cruise kid, but she was only a couple days old.

Anyway, what does it really matter? He's crazy, she's crazy, the kid'll end up crazy and with a movie deal by age 6. Lets move on to more pressing matters, like countries with nukes and midterm elections.

Why is everyone making such a big deal about this baby? It's a baby!!! Wow!!! A baby that was brought into this world through the womb of Katie Holmes. The sperm that created her was from Tom Cruise. Ahhhh! It's breaking news!

I could not agree more. I cannot stand these shows or magazines that have nothing better to do than to follow around celebrities. Get your own life!

Archived