Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're seriously gonna kick the snot out of the Vikings

D'Pablo

We know our players are good. They've all gotten the job done with lesser talent around them. We know our coaches can make average players look like probowlers. We know our coaches can create chemistry on the fly. We know that our players have been left out to dry by the fans, media, and coaches. We know that they will be hungry come opening day.

The Vikings don't stand a chance.

According to today's WP article on Saunders, our guys are sick of holding back in the preseason and are just dying to unleash this offense on someone. My guess is it'll be Minnesota.

Either that or we'll lose 41-0. I haven't decided which yet. :)

According to today's WP article on Saunders, our guys are sick of holding back in the preseason and are just dying to unleash this offense on someone. My guess is it'll be Minnesota.

Either that or we'll lose 41-0. I haven't decided which yet. :)

LOL :applause:

That seriously made me laugh. Well Done Sir.

Oh and I agree, I can't wait for the REGULAR season.

I wonder if the odds in Vegas are changing for week 1 and the superbowl..

I checked the line for the game today and it hasnt changed a bit. Which sort've hurts my theory that Gibbs is throwing pre-season games because Buges is in the hole to his bookie and wanted to move the line so Boss Hog could get back to the positive side.

I can't wait until we do and then we'll watch as all the media talking heads say, "see, that's why you can't draw conclusions from the preseason." I especially can't wait to see that punk Tom Jackson eat his words.

What did that moron say this time? Isn't he full after eating his words all last season? Bottomless pits here...

We know our players are good. They've all gotten the job done with lesser talent around them. We know our coaches can make average players look like probowlers. We know our coaches can create chemistry on the fly. We know that our players have been left out to dry by the fans' date=' media, and coaches. We know that they will be hungry come opening day.

The Vikings don't stand a chance.[/quote']

:40oz: :40oz: :40oz: :2drunks: :2drunks: :2drunks:

i bet if we win by 30 the "Brunell Sucks" threads will go away pretty quick

I bet we lose because people are being stupid and making perdictions.Lets not talk s*** like we are going to win.Lets let the game decide whos going to win.

I bet we lose because people are being stupid and making perdictions.Lets not talk s*** like we are going to win.Lets let the game decide whos going to win.

Yes, we will lose because fans on a messageboard are overconfident. Due to our overwhelming hubris, we fans will overlook the Vikings and not show up to play, causing us to lose.

Do you read what you write?

All I hear in Philly is all the money Snyder spent for nothing again and all I can think of is our offense looks nothing like the Chiefs did for 5 years so Saunders does really have everything hidden and we will crush the Vikings.I guarantee by week 3 we will be Supuer Bowl xxxxi favorites again.

I can't wait for the chicken little posters here to start eating words...

I'll be more than happy to eat my words, Xameil; IF there is a reason to once the season starts. Hell, I'll be more than happy to create the thread myself and let all of you thrown whatever stones you want my way without a complaint.

I really hope we come out and blow the Vikings off the field. I hope we unleash an offensive attack that knocks my socks off and unveil a defense stingier than Scrooge. I hope Joe Gibbs and the entire coaching staff make me look like a total fool for the things I've said this offseason. I'm just not real confident about those things right now.

I bet that what a bunch of fans say on a message board has no influence on the result of the game.

The smurf is right......lets tone it down...we dont need to sound like the cowgirls page...........we will see how good we are in week 2.

Archived