Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're seriously gonna kick the snot out of the Vikings

D'Pablo

We know our players are good. They've all gotten the job done with lesser talent around them. We know our coaches can make average players look like probowlers. We know our coaches can create chemistry on the fly. We know that our players have been left out to dry by the fans' date=' media, and coaches. We know that they will be hungry come opening day.

The Vikings don't stand a chance.[/quote']

I completely agree, however, you are leaving out a major factor at the game. It is us, we are going to rock that stadium like never before.. All of this pent up frustration of are we good or do we suck, the Vikings offense won't be able to hear a thing. Brad Johnson better save his voice up, I truely believe we will be a major force!!!!!

I do believe that when Leaf Ericksson came to North America, his expedition team was wiped out by a tribe of Indians.....

I know what you mean, but here are the actual facts...

Actually the Skraelings (as the Norse refered to the people they met in the Summerlands) didn't wipe out Ericksson's party. They DID inflict rather heavy casualties on the Norse explorers and make their lives difficult enough that the new colony was deemed untenable and abandoned, but they didn't wipe them out.

They haven't been employing any offense.

I think MNF may be quite a shock to a lot of people. :)

I hate ESPN football analysts. They are horrible...they do the same thing every year and by the time the season is on the way, they all turn around and jump on the bandwagon for the teams that win. There like meteorolygists! "Today we have a 50% chance of rain...."

We shall come to play 9/11... no worries.

HTTR!

I wonder if the odds in Vegas are changing for week 1 and the superbowl..

Prior to the 41 point blow out this were this was the spread / bets placed for the Monday night opener:

# 229 09/11 7:00pm Vikings vs Redskins (NFL Week 1)(ESPN)

Vikings (+7.5) 25.00%

Redskins (-7.5) 75.00%

1296 Bets

The current line is 6, but don't have any betting data.

Don't really like how the line is moving and it's implications for the Skins. They're a huge public play.

Get real, the Skins have too many weaknesses to go far this year. They are seriously lacking at QB and CB. The OLB position is not fixed. The ST and especially the kicking game are suspect. The OL cannot run-block or protect ... the DL does not get any penetration and the secondary is extremely vulnerable over the middle in the intermediate 15 yd range. The off-season acquisitions have shown nothing especially Fauria, Archeleta and Carter. The die-hard fans with a homerish bias on this site are in for a big let down. The Vikings will win easily ... the Skins will finish 4-12 and this will turn out to be a development year. There simply is no evidence to the contrary.

Get real, the Skins have too many weaknesses to go far this year. They are seriously lacking at QB and CB. The OLB position is not fixed. The ST and especially the kicking game are suspect. The OL cannot run-block or protect ... the DL does not get any penetration and the secondary is extremely vulnerable over the middle in the intermediate 15 yd range. The off-season acquisitions have shown nothing especially Fauria, Archeleta and Carter. The die-hard fans with a homerish bias on this site are in for a big let down. The Vikings will win easily ... the Skins will finish 4-12 and this will turn out to be a development year. There simply is no evidence to the contrary.

I'll be holding this bookmarked for 9/12.

:laugh:

Pittman4Two? Is this your dad?

Archived