Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Post Game Thread -- Skins at Pats.

Art

VERY VERY UGLY BUT IT IS PRESEASON SO i GEUSS THATS A POSITIVE BUT IT STILL HURT WHEN YOUR TEAM DOESN'T SCORE POINTS BUT WE WILL BE ALRIGHT

Playoffs we know to the SUPERBOWL We WILL Go

Hail to the Redskins

Every reds kins fan Please Smile

It's Just Preseason :D

:dallasuck :pooh:

as dismal as this preseason has been so far, everyone on here needs to relax for the following reasons:

-Saunders hasnt even begun to show the offense at all

- Williams, while agresive, hasnt showed most of his schemes

-its the freaking preseason

now if this slump carries over to the regular season then we can start ****in, but until then, we need to just realize its the preseason. just pull out a win against the ravens for momentum and we'll be fine

oh and we will beat the ravens, im going to the game and the skins are 10-0 when im in atendance;)

Soo, you are putting your reputation on the line. :)

I'm bummed about this, and throw me any logic you want, I'm still on the optimistic side here... first of all I. T. P. ... secondly... nobody turns a team around like Gibbs. Thirdly... it's in my blood.

I've seen too many turn arounds in my time. Games. Seasons. Whatever.

Pats looked great, no doubt. We had some problems. I'm going to listen to Facenda talking about our SB teams, and sleep like a baby.

I have moved out of the area so I'm trying to get an assessment of the game. I mean I have read the posts so I realize it was another crappy game but I would like to hear some relevant comments other than We're doomed, we suck, and campbell looked good. Anyone got some game comments that are of substance?

Does anybody else think that JC is probably a better option than Brunell? I'm not just this because of this preseason either. It just seems that Brunell doesn't have the arm or the accuracy to get the ball to all of our weapons on offense. I know JC is young but he is pretty poised and I think he could do fine and get better throughout the season.

Gibbs was real classy after the game. He always knows what to say. We wil be fine everyone.

Archived