Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's Official Game Day Thread - Skins @ Pats

TK

So, can I guess from what I'm reading that I'm the only one around here (except those others living in New England) who is getting an actual cable TV feed of the game tonight? I would have thought that whatever tv station carries the 'Skins games down there would have tried to get the rights to broadcast the game from Foxboro. I know the Patriots do that for pre-season games.

Nope. With DirecTV here in NoVA, I'm getting it on the local CBS as well as ComCast

:patriotsu

Alright!!! Ready to go!!! One "super jumbo" package for the game! :laugh: :laugh:

Of course it's a package of reindeer sausage, deer jerky, pepperjack, sharp cheddar, horseradish, coleslaw, and Ritz crackers, but we're good to go!! :point2sky . :D

Alright!!! Ready to go!!! One "super jumbo" package for the game! :laugh: :laugh:

Of course it's a package of reindeer sausage, deer jerky, pepperjack, sharp cheddar, horseradish, coleslaw, and Ritz crackers, but we're good to go!! :point2sky . :D

Whoa. I think I just gained 5 lb's reading that. Pass the rolaids please. ;)

Coaches corner with Bret.

Gibbs says Todd is super smart

Jason will some day be the face of the organization, however, he has to learn and he may have to wait a little while before he gets there.

WR position a little unsettled the last two years.

However, now have guys now that can play.

Gibbs reiterated that he will play out his contract.

Some more stuff from Channel 9 pregame show. For those that care.

Some of the defensive lineone went fishing in the ocean during the offseason. Phillip Daniels took them out to build chemistry and develop relationships. The fishing really wasn't that good.

Defensive coaches also saying players need to develop relationships off the field.

Archived