Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's Official Game Day Thread - Skins @ Pats

TK

I love seeing Gibbs doing the drills.

I think we will see a different team out there tonight......more in sync.

Blondie

I agree 100%

I saw that on the news the other night and it was great to see him joining the team. Hopefully they will be one big happy family.

Well, we know he is not one to put in as kicker in a pinch. :laugh:

Starters the first half.

This gives our offense time to find the rhythm.

Blondie

Has anyone heard Gibbs publicly say how long the starters will play? I would like to see the starters play the first half, and a couple of series in the 3rd quarter. I know you have to guard against injuries. But this is the last real time we will really see the starters before Sept. 11. I'd like to see them come out of halftime and play a lil. Get their mind set and ready for a full game. :2cents:

Earlier on the pre-game Bram talked about a "super jumbo" short yardage package which I hadn't thought of or heard before, Sellers at fullback with Duckett at halfback.

I want to see that tonight!!!!!

And Blondie mentioned this in a thread earlier today.

:laugh:

Ray is a good edition to the team I would say. Game starting within the hour( tailgate nearly at an end :( ). Getting wound up here. This game could have a very real feeling to it tonight. Players after this week's practices and Coach Gibb' comments so far should be coming out more than a little fired up. Should be a good 1st half.

So, can I guess from what I'm reading that I'm the only one around here (except those others living in New England) who is getting an actual cable TV feed of the game tonight? I would have thought that whatever tv station carries the 'Skins games down there would have tried to get the rights to broadcast the game from Foxboro. I know the Patriots do that for pre-season games.

So, can I guess from what I'm reading that I'm the only one around here (except those others living in New England) who is getting an actual cable TV feed of the game tonight? I would have thought that whatever tv station carries the 'Skins games down there would have tried to get the rights to broadcast the game from Foxboro. I know the Patriots do that for pre-season games.

We've got it on CBS and Comcast in the DC area.

Archived