Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What color should I dye my hair?

footballhenry

I agree posting this here is like rubbing steak on yourself before heading into grizzly country. Then again, its no stupider than about 1/2 of everything else you'd find in Tailgate on a given day.

Cut the guy some slack. The guys a little different. Its not a crime. Surprised at a couple mocking responses since a couple of you have had absolute nosebleeds over supposed 'bashing' when it was directed at you. Sad thing is, the guys is such a nice guy, he won't even return fire at those taking subtle jabs at his expense. But you're laughing with him, not at him right? :)

To be honest with you dude. It is what you want to do. Presenting this question to a bunch of straight guys on a footbal message board may not be the proper forum because you won't get the advise you are seeking.

For instance when I need advise on my gear, hairstyle, etc. I ask my fiancee' because she knows what she likes and what she is attracted to. My suggestion is to ask someone that knows what they like and what they are attracted to.

To be honest with you dude. It is what you want to do. Presenting this question to a bunch of straight guys on a footbal message board may not be the proper forum because you won't get the advise you are seeking.

For instance when I need advise on my gear, hairstyle, etc. I ask my fiancee' because she knows what she likes and what she is attracted to. My suggestion is to ask someone that knows what they like and what they are attracted to.

Good point but I always post threads asking for advice here, I just enjoy the responses and advice I am given from the wise folk at ES; whether I agree or not. Haha, I shouldve known Id get a bunch of 'burgundy and gold' replies though :laugh:

Words of wisdom by CCS: The gay dudes always have hot girls with them -- So the only reason to hate on the gay dudes is b.c. you are the gay yourself and don't like hot girls.

Huh? You know how I know your gay? . . . You actually posted this. :silly:

I guess it helps if that makes you feel any better about your gayness. I'm kidding, people.

Gentlemen,

With all due respect I suggest that many of you need to step into the 21st Century.

Hair coloring for men is the fastest growing segment of the personal care business. Surveys conducted also reveal that women are more likely to date men without grey hair than with.

So for you single heterosexual men out there who are starting to grey, I suggest you get over thinking that coloring your hair is a "gay" thing. Otherwise you ain't gonna get laid as often as you'd like.

Archived