Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What color should I dye my hair?

footballhenry

Okay, I have strawberry blonde hair and I've never done anything at all with my hair except spiking it up. I want to do something with it, like dye it or give it tips but am having trouble deciding what color. Some friends have told me to give it red tips, others have said dye it red and others have said to dye it blonde and others have said blonde tips. I kind of like the idea of having it dyed blonde...anyways, does anyone have experience with this stuff? Seeing as how my hair is reddish a lil bit what would you say would translate into a good look?

My url is www.myspace.com/joshuahenry so if anyone can check out some pics of me and let me know what may be a good hair color/style, any and all advice would be great:) :cheers:

Oops. Didn't mean anything as an insult, but maybe he could have created this thread on an "alternative lifestyle" message board instead of a football message board. And that is also not meant to be an insult.

Dude, half the people in the thread were dropping hints, and you still didnt catch on :)

Archived