Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lloyds dissapointment?

Passizle

Did anybody else notice that Lloyd looked dissapointed after his "spectacular" catch last night? I mean Brunell really overthrew him by a lot but he made up the distance with his great speed, agility and hands. But even efter that grab he looked unhappy. I am sure that if Brunell would have hit him in stride, that would have been an easy TD. Llloyd looked like he had his defender beat by a few steps.

Anyway, did anyone else notice this?

Brunell WILL get the timing down pat. He's a total pro and it was his first preseason game.

Lloyd showed me what I wanted to see last night. That grab was NICE. I don't care if he was disappointed or not. He's got sticky fingers and I liked seeing him prove it. Moss was aces as well.

Actualy, I would rather not to see him "dissapointent" because his QB overthrow him. To demonstrate his displeasure with the bad pass it's TO-like behavior. (Unless he dissapointent with himself). Better don't make any faces, just get back to hudle.

Did anybody else notice that Lloyd looked dissapointed after his "spectacular" catch last night? I mean Brunell really overthrew him by a lot but he made up the distance with his great speed, agility and hands. But even efter that grab he looked unhappy. I am sure that if Brunell would have hit him in stride, that would have been an easy TD. Llloyd looked like he had his defender beat by a few steps.

Anyway, did anyone else notice this?

My friends and I said the same thing as far as if he had hit him stride it was a TD. :applause:

It looked like Lloyd hesitated on purpose to do the dive catch to me. I'll have to see it again.

Look's like he has good hands though.

I'm sure he'd rather make the highlight reel with a long touchdown than a diving catch. But that catch was pretty sick.

In any case, I'm glad to see that a fat new contract hasn't made him complacent. It's good to see him sacrifice the body for the team. If he'll do it in a game that doesn't mean anything, I expect even better once the games count.

I didn't see anything like that. What I did see is a great catch by a WR that quite possibly will make Washington's starting WRs the best combo in the game. They'll overtake Holt and Bruce IMO.

Boldin and Fitzgerald would be better then Holt and Bruce IMO. Strive to beat them now.

Archived