Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo might beat out Bledsoe

slinky

Bubba are you watching/following our game? Romo sits to pee has received plenty of protection. Only the first pre-season game but other than 1 or two fall starts the O-line has looked good.

Dallas already had 3 false starts in the half. Romo sits to pee looks nervous out there. Happy feet, terrible play action fakes and you can definitely tell he's tentative about where to go with the ball. He's thinking too much. Lacks decisiveness. Most of his throws have been short to intermediate. He sidearms a few of his throws too. They keep talking about him not making sandlot throws.

Of course, if all you're doing is following stats, you don't see any of that. All you see is the completion percentage which looks pretty good, but I think any good defense could probably rattle him early and he'd be a mess the rest of the game.

If Romo sits to pee were to start the season, I'd be happy.

Believe what you want.... I'm not making up anything Bledsoe is not that mobile.... and isn't suddenly going to become Mike Vick

Take your homer glasses off, and watch how often the line of scrimmage moves back two yards in the pokes backfield after every snap. You don't have to be Joe Bugel to understand that isn't a good sign. And Seattle isn't as physical on DL as the NFC East teams

Youre absolutely right.

But as many sacks as I've seen, I've also seen him avoid quite a few with his feel for the pocket.

Of course he's not Vick, but he's been able to avoid a lot more sacks than you probably know.

You don't make sense but yes, we do have plenty of Hall of Famers.

You Cowboy fans never make sense you know what I'm saying stop playing dumb or are you acting like your regular self ? .. Let me break it down you guys talk like this team and I mean this team is full of "Hall of Famers" is it clear now if not whatever.

Well, the season is over. Romo sits to pee looked good, the O-Line is perfect and the D is nasty.

Where do we pass out the rings.

Whoa tr1!

We're way too late for that.

This site handed them out to the Redskins right after free agency and the draft.

Believe what you want.... I'm not making up anything Bledsoe is not that mobile.... and isn't suddenly going to become Mike Vick

Take your homer glasses off, and watch how often the line of scrimmage moves back two yards in the pokes backfield after every snap. You don't have to be Joe Bugel to understand that isn't a good sign. And Seattle isn't as physical on DL as the NFC East teams

Didn't they have the most sacks in the league last year?

Dallas already had 3 false starts in the half. Romo sits to pee looks nervous out there. Happy feet, terrible play action fakes and you can definitely tell he's tentative about where to go with the ball. He's thinking too much. Lacks decisiveness. Most of his throws have been short to intermediate. He sidearms a few of his throws too. They keep talking about him not making sandlot throws.

Of course, if all you're doing is following stats, you don't see any of that. All you see is the completion percentage which looks pretty good, but I think any good defense could probably rattle him early and he'd be a mess the rest of the game.

Hey Jaws, where did ArmschairRedskin go?

These Cowboy/Redskin threads are ****ing hilarious. You guys are funny as ****.

the funny part is these poke fans think I am just razing them... I am being as honest as I can be.

I gave Romo sits to pee credit he has looked very good. But the OL has been pushed around.

Yes it is only preseason, but as much of an area of concern the OL is too Bill, don't believe for s second the OL think this is just a meaningless preseason game.

Just so you know, you said "less than 40 sacks", while HeHateMe said "less than 49 sacks"...lol... ;)

He initially said 40 sacks, not knowing that Dallas actually allowed 49 sacks.

The 40 sacks comes into play if Dallas allows less than that number, the sig of my choice is for 3 weeks, instead of the 2.

16/20 221 1td no int's so far. I'd hate to see what what happens if ever gets comfortable. :rolleyes:

Your posts have become pretty lame as of late. What happened to you?

Wow.

Guess that one didnt go over too well.

And if you think something has "happened" to me, I would just say thats its only preseason, and just like the NFL teams, I'm getting ready for the season. ;)

the funny part is these poke fans think I am just razing them... I am being as honest as I can be.

I gave Romo sits to pee credit he has looked very good. But the OL has been pushed around.

Yes it is only preseason, but as much of an area of concern the OL is too Bill, don't believe for s second the OL think this is just a meaningless preseason game.

Your watching NFL network which has shown a total of about 10-12 plays of our game. I'm listening to the ENTIRE game via online stream and Brad Scham keeps saying Romo sits to pee back WITH ALL KINDS OF TIME? Bill will still be extremely critical towards any area that needs improvement as he should.

I agree with you 100% B.

Dont get me wrong. The line is of the most concern with regards to the team.

I just dont think its as bad as you think it is.

I've been wrong before, so have you.

Time will tell on this one.

But at least we've made it interesting.

Archived