Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo might beat out Bledsoe

slinky

The only good play the O-line has was on the 1st D touchdown play- no penetration. (although it looked like the S ends stood up on the play, expecting a screen?)

Everyone realizes that Dallas played a large chunk of the game with their 1st string O-line vs. Seattle scrub D-line, right?!

So Romo sits to pee only had good protection ONCE? I must have watched a different game. If our O-line is as bad as you say they are what difference would it make how long they played?

Well, its unfair to say now. I'm not big on making excuses for that level of play from a guy who's been around as long as Collins for a guy who's supposed to know the system. The first big error could be written off to nerves but added to the second (safety-shoulda been a int-TD) and the reats of the mediocre to poor was dissapioitng even for a #3 (at least that #3). I do trust the coaches. I thought Campbell looked pretty good, even with that last interception. He needs the game time. Collins needs to be our emergency #3 if I had to decide based on what I saw.

based on tonights game I agree with you Collins should be no higher than #3.

Campbell looked ok, he seems to shuffle his feet or pat the ball quite a bit, that needs to be worked out.

He made some good trows and will get better with more experience. I think keeping Collins #2 stunts his growth

He made some good trows and will get better with more experience. I think keeping Collins #2 stunts his growth

Couldnt agree more, in fact IMO with Portis' injury we shouldnt take any chances, I would love to see Brunell sit out and let Campbell run the 1st offense just to see how he does.

Couldnt agree more, in fact IMO with Portis' injury we shouldnt take any chances, I would love to see Brunell sit out and let Campbell run the 1st offense just to see how he does.

I would give the 4th preseason game to Campbell. Let him start it and keep 1st string in for at least a couple series with him.

Everyone realizes that Dallas played a large chunk of the game with their 1st string O-line vs. Seattle scrub D-line, right?!

Wrong. The starting OL only played two series. It might just seem like longer since one of them was a 15 play, 90 yard, TD scoring drive. The backups were in by the 2nd quarter.

I saw the replay the Dallas game last night before the Skins game. I have to admit that Romo sits to pee looked pretty good. Maybe this really is a legit competition between him and Bledsoe. He's definitely much more mobile than Bledsoe.

Archived