Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo might beat out Bledsoe

slinky

Ok i watched the whole game. Romo sits to pee looked like a good back up. If he was your starter you dont win 8 games. Seattle had 3 D starters out. Your O linedid get pushed around and if Bledsoe were in the game your lookint at at least 3 sacks. Romo sits to pee did a good job of avoiding the sacks. By the way loved Newmans play tonight. He had a pass interference and 1 tackle. Problem was he tackled Roy Williams.

Great evaluation. :thumbsup:

There's a cowboy fan that thinks he knows the rules better then those of us that enforce them. So much in fact, that he reports a member for using the word ass & calling it profanity. Guess what, we view it as profanity when profanity filters block it with the ****s. When he discovers he's gone for 30 days & raises a stink about it, perhaps one of you that are still here will forward these words to him. Or perhaps if you really like him, you'll link himHERE as well.

Or perhaps not.

Ass.

:D

space filler!!!

There's a cowboy fan that thinks he knows the rules better then those of us that enforce them. So much in fact, that he reports a member for using the word ass & calling it profanity. Guess what, we view it as profanity when profanity filters block it with the ****s. When he discovers he's gone for 30 days & raises a stink about it, perhaps one of you that are still here will forward these words to him. Or perhaps if you really like him, you'll link himHERE as well.

Or perhaps not.

I assume he was complaining about Bubba. I have never seen Bubba insult another fan. He was upset because Bubba was right about the o lone. Dream on pokes, that line isnt gonna cut it.

If Campbell went 7-7 for 60 yards and a TD on a 15 play drive against the first team D, he'd be the next great thing on this board.

You know this.

Its par for the course.

Romo sits to pee has a great drive, he's ready to be the next Aikman.

Campbell does the same, he's the next Joe T.

the list of next aikmans

Quincy

Henson

Romo sits to pee

some other guy they cut

Or perhaps not.

30 day suspention for reporting a violation that wasnt a violation? I have seen plenty of times people being told to report violations. I myself was told to report violations. Does this mean if I report a violation and you dont feel its a violation I get banned for 30 days too?

If you dont want members of the site sending violation reports I would remove the option, because getting suspended for doing what you are supposed to do seems messed up to me.

Based on?

Based on hoe bad thet were last year. Based on the fact that you did nothing to improve this year. Based on all the reports out of training camp that the o line looks terrible. Based on the fact that Parcells still doesnt even know whose playing where on your line. Facts are facts and the play tonight didnt show me anything to change my mind.

Based on the fact that you did nothing to improve this year

Really? Interesting.

Based on all the reports out of training camp that the o line looks terrible
. Has EVERY report been terrible? Maybe the D is ahead of the offense and our D could be scary this year.
Based on the fact that Parcells still doesnt even know whose playing where on your line
I'm guessing he knows something that you and I don't?
. Facts are facts and the play tonight didnt show me anything to change my mind.

This was our first pre-season game and NO SACKS is a start in the right direction? This is still an area of concern but maybe you should wait and see how they develop.

kinda like the way many skins fans on this board think about their skins.

Of course on cowboyszone everybody is objective about both teams. :rolleyes: Get over it, there's bound to be some bias on a Skins board. What's particularly silly of you is to play this game yet again. SOME fans are biased about the Skins, just like SOME fans are biased about the cowboys. Wasn't it you that had the first two posts about how great the cowboys are? If I'm not mistaken there was a positional breakdown that you gave virtually every position to favoring the cowboys. So in particular YOU need to get over it or go back to the zone where you'll get the sweetness and light about the cowboys you so desperately desire.

As for the game. It was preseason game #1. I'm not going to take any stock in how the boys did whether it was good or bad, just like I'm not going to celebrate if the Skins do well tonight, or jump out a window if they don't.

284ever is always the most absurd, biggest homer of them all. Every post he makes is worthless and never unbiased. I dont know why we just dont stop responding to his posts. Yes Romo sits to pee was very good last night looking at the stats but there is one stat that he fails to mention, Romo sits to pee lead them to a big 13 points despite playing ALL GAME!

30 day suspention for reporting a violation that wasnt a violation? I have seen plenty of times people being told to report violations. I myself was told to report violations. Does this mean if I report a violation and you dont feel its a violation I get banned for 30 days too?

If you dont want members of the site sending violation reports I would remove the option, because getting suspended for doing what you are supposed to do seems messed up to me.

Guess what? This isn't your board. I understand you moderate a puke board. Why don't you work on the rules over there.

The mods at ES have more ability to run a board in their collective little fingers than you could ever have.

So give it a rest.

HTTR

Yes Romo sits to pee was very good last night looking at the stats but there is one stat that he fails to mention, Romo sits to pee lead them to a big 13 points despite playing ALL GAME!

C'mon, it's called game management. He managed to avoid taking any sacks and throwing a single pick. At one point he completed twelve straight and led scoring drives of 12 and 15 plays. Also, he was 7-10 on third downs deep in the second half. He was most productive with the starters which didn't include Terrell Owens. He was throwing to guys named Rector, Hurd, Tolver and Copper most of the night. Wasnt' a great performance but very encouraging if you're a

Cowboy fan.

Isn't it odd that objective (and somewhat complimentary) analysis from Skins fans about the pokes' game is immediately pounced on as being non-objective.

You guys should learn to be a bit critical of your team. It'll hellp you resolve things in your minds down the road when the pukes lay an egg.

Guess what? This isn't your board. I understand you moderate a puke board. Why don't you work on the rules over there.

The mods at ES have more ability to run a board in their collective little fingers than you could ever have.

So give it a rest.

HTTR

tr1 are you a mod? I'm sure they appreciate your assistance.. :laugh: You're the es equivalent of Dwight Schrute from "The Office"... :laugh: too funny!

mainly We Own U he gives me the impression that he believes this team is full of Hall of Famers.

Again with the crazy accusations. And again, I'll ask you for a link to a thread where I implied something like that.

And again, the link won't show up. :silly:

The Dallas Cowboys were able to defeat the Seattle Seahawks, defending NFC Conference Champions.

The Dallas Cowboys were able to defeat the Seattle Seahawks at Qwest Field, where they were undefeated last year.

The Dallas Cowboy starters outscored the Seattle Seahawk starters.

Oh ****.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Holy ****!! Hilarious!

tr1 are you a mod? I'm sure they appreciate your assistance.. :laugh: You're the es equivalent of Dwight Schrute from "The Office"... :laugh: too funny!

You know what I meant.

Hey, your Lucky Stars are getting soggy.

C'mon, it's called game management. He managed to avoid taking any sacks and throwing a single pick. At one point he completed twelve straight and led scoring drives of 12 and 15 plays. Also, he was 7-10 on third downs deep in the second half. He was most productive with the starters which didn't include Terrell Owens. He was throwing to guys named Rector, Hurd, Tolver and Copper most of the night. Wasnt' a great performance but very encouraging if you're a

Cowboy fan.

Hey buddy, I know you won't be able to see the whole game until tonight, but trust me, Romo sits to pee looked outstanding. Forget people like bubba or tr1, they didn't see the game either. They don't know what they're talking about.

You can be as fair and unbaised as possible, but Romo sits to pee wears a star on his helmet, so he is going to be a horrible player coming from those guys.

I don't know why it is so hard to be unbaised about a certain player on here. Last week after watching Jason Campbell, I gave a fair and unbaised reaction to his play.......he stunk it up something awful. See? Fair and unbaised. Its really not that hard to do. :laugh:

Hey buddy, I know you won't be able to see the whole game until tonight, but trust me, Romo sits to pee looked outstanding. Forget people like bubba or tr1, they didn't see the game either. They don't know what they're talking about.

You can be as fair and unbaised as possible, but Romo sits to pee wears a star on his helmet, so he is going to be a horrible player coming from those guys.

I don't know why it is so hard to be unbaised about a certain player on here. Last week after watching Jason Campbell, I gave a fair and unbaised reaction to his play.......he stunk it up something awful. See? Fair and unbaised. Its really not that hard to do. :laugh:

Hey, I think the pukes should start Romo sits to pee. Really I do. I read he tore it up against the Hawks' second string D-Line.

Please start him. And I hope TO is healthy, too.

I'm sure TO will be a great motivator for Romo sits to pee.

Fellas, get yourselves a towl and wipe up the mess. It was a pre-season game. I'm glad you're excited. He looked good.

I'd like him to start the season...how about you?

Hey, I think the pukes should start Romo sits to pee. Really I do. I read he tore it up against the Hawks' second string D-Line.

Fellas, get yourselves a towl and wipe up the mess. It was a pre-season game. I'm glad you're excited. He looked good.

I agree, Romo sits to pee should be the opening day starter or at least the second game of the season. If Romo sits to pee is as good as these puke fans says he is the pukes should have not have any problems winning at home.

The fact that this thread has gone so long and that you're fighting the results of our first pre-season game is enjoyable. :cool:

One more thing TheHereAfter, what do you think the over/under is on Jason Campbell tonight? I'm going to go out on a limb and say he will probably not do very well, but when you check the boards here, people will say extremely positive things about him. Especially since Gibbs drafted him.

I agree, Romo sits to pee should be the opening day starter or at least the second game of the season. If Romo sits to pee is as good as these puke fans says he is the pukes should have not have any problems winning at home.

We're encouraged by the play of our backup QB last night. It's really very simple. His QB rating was 117 point something.

Archived