Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo might beat out Bledsoe

slinky

:no: There you go again Bubba, stating what you WANT to see instead of WAITING to see how things shake out.

keep dreaming

Roll outs, and quick throws is not what Drew Bledsoe will be doing all season.

I haven't seen the entire game just what NFL Network has shown, but what they have shown, the OL has been pushed back every play, run or pass. The play I saw the OL was beat off the ball every single play. And Romo sits to pee avoid a couple sure sacks to make plays that Bledsoe would have been a sitting duck

keep dreaming

I haven't seen the entire game just what NFL Network has shown, but what they have shown, the OL has been pushed back every play, run or pass. The play I saw the OL was beat off the ball every single play. And Romo sits to pee avoid a couple sure sacks to make plays that Bledsoe would have been a sitting duck

Because Bledsoe never avoided a sack last season. :rolleyes:

keep dreaming

I have been watching and that is exactly what has happened, he has done some many things while moving that Bledsoe doesnt do.

Actually, he was sacked 49 times last season.

When youre ready to bet, name the stakes.

I got the under, you got the over.

Put up, or, well, you know what.

I'll name the stakes two week sig of the other's choice

PLUS, if the Pokes give up less than 40 I will go three weeks

overall teams sacks

He's a head coach. They tend to get anal over every detail. Some coaches even downplay positives and accentuate areas needing improvement. What a concept.

You're not going far with that O-Line...sorry.

Was TO on the screen very much tonight?

I miss him.

I'll name the stakes two week sig of the other's choice

PLUS, if the Pokes give up less than 40 I will go three weeks

overall teams sacks

Stakes are agreeable.

Now to set the terms.

Dallas allows under 49 sacks, I win.

Dallas allows over 49 sacks, you win.

Dallas allows 49 sacks, push.

Deal? :deal:

keep dreaming

T. Romo sits to pee is certainly more mobile than Bledsoe. Once again, it's only the first pre-season game but for a unit considered to be our weakness, our O-line has played pretty well.

Because Bledsoe never avoided a sack last season. :rolleyes:

Believe what you want.... I'm not making up anything Bledsoe is not that mobile.... and isn't suddenly going to become Mike Vick

Take your homer glasses off, and watch how often the line of scrimmage moves back two yards in the pokes backfield after every snap. You don't have to be Joe Bugel to understand that isn't a good sign. And Seattle isn't as physical on DL as the NFC East teams

T. Romo sits to pee is certainly more mobile than Bledsoe. Once again, it's only the first pre-season game but for a unit considered to be our weakness, our O-line has played pretty well.

like I sated above believe what you want

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Bill watches the game film, and evalutes the OL performance

Archived