Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have a thing for Sonny Jurgensen & Ipods. Why? Cause I'm nutty like that.

UpYoursPVI

Sonny should call every games dressed as an iPod. It would certainly make things more interesting, although it would be more for his benefit than the fan's.

What say you?

PS Does anyone have video of him catching a football behind his back? It's from some old clips video. It would be a pleasure to see.

Sonny should call every games dressed as an iPod. It would certainly make things more interesting, although it would be more for his benefit than the fan's.

What say you?

PS Does anyone have video of him catching a football behind his back? It's from some old clips video. It would be a pleasure to see.

:no:

I don't get it, either.

As for the video of him "catching passes behind his back," it's actually video of him throwing the football downfield behind his back -- better than most QBs can throw overhand. It'll come around on ESPN Classic again sometime.

What say you?

The Stadium is :poke: that way.

Off you go....

:handicap:

• 4 months later...

As these incriminating photos show, Sonny Jurgensen has been carrying on a sordid love affair with an iPod Shuffle. Caught soaking in a hot tub with the vixen-ish Shuffle, Mr. Jurgensen's only comment was, "It was completely innocent, we enjoyed the soothing water and a fine SJ9. My relationship with my 60 gig 5th Generation is strong, I love it." Mr. Jurgensen's iPod could not be reached for comment.

hottubipdvh5.jpg

Archived