Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How the hell does Dave Ortiz do that?

rincewind

In your opinion, are pat-downs at sporting events unreasonable, and invasive searches  

67 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, are pat-downs at sporting events unreasonable, and invasive searches

• Yes, they are unreasonable, and invasive searches.
    • No, they are not unreasonable, and invasive searches.
    • I'm not really sure...

Papi just hit another walk-off home run, this one the 3 run variety. It is his 8th career walk-off. The clutch hits this guy pulls off are absolutely amazing. I still don't think DH's should be able to win the MVP, but he's coming close to changing my mind.

Hell, he's almost as good a clutch hitter as Derek Jeter. :D

I have Ortiz in one league, unfortunately it's the league i'm not doing good in. The other leauge i'm donig good in i'm in 2nd, my friend has Ortiz, Howard, AND Dye, 3 of the league's top HR hitters:doh:

At least I have Beltran and Thome though :D

There's no doubt though, Ortiz is as clutch as they come

He was facing a rookie tonight who was just recently placed into the closer role(yeah, caromna is on my fantasy team:) i just knew Ortiz was gonna jack it). But Ortiz is an animal, is he a hall of famer? I hope his body can hold up so he can continue to crush walk-off home runs!

Being a lifelong member of Red Sox Nation, I can truly say I am whole heartedly enjoying this. I have NEVER, nor will I ever see a player have as many clutch hits in a short timespan as Ortiz has had. In the past three years he has 9 walk off home runs, (7 regular season and 2 playoffs) and something like 16 walk off hits, simply amazing. Why he is pitched to in a tie game is beyone me, and I would seriously think about loading the bases for Rameriz just so I don't have to face Ortiz in the 9th. He just won their last game with a walk off hit, simply amazing and I am enjoying ever last stinking minute of it.

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/gallery/ortizwalkoffs/

Being a lifelong member of Red Sox Nation, I can truly say I am whole heartedly enjoying this. I have NEVER, nor will I ever see a player have as many clutch hits in a short timespan as Ortiz has had. In the past three years he has 9 walk off home runs, (7 regular season and 2 playoffs) and something like 16 walk off hits, simply amazing. Why he is pitched to in a tie game is beyone me, and I would seriously think about loading the bases for Rameriz just so I don't have to face Ortiz in the 9th. He just won their last game with a walk off hit, simply amazing and I am enjoying ever last stinking minute of it.

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/gallery/ortizwalkoffs/

You're not allowed in my thread. :stfu:

Big papi!! haha i called that when he came up to the plate. praise gibbs was telling me he wouldn't do it, but I was like watch. Then Bam flip flip gameover.

:laugh:

I knew he was capable of it but, my Yankee homerism got the best of me and I just did not want it to happen!

Bottom line is, the man has amazing concentration! Personally, I would have walked him and bit my tongue in hopes to get the remaining two outs while the bases were loaded. The chances would have been greater for the Indians to walk away the winners, figure that one out! :laugh:

Ill second that....

and in regards to football (this isnt a hijack) wtf does everyone, not only here, but also on ESPN and the NFL network think the Dolphins are going somewhere this year?!?!

because of the winning streak they had last year to end to season, not to mention they got some talent. chris chambers looked great last year, and ronnie brown has promise. not to mention they have daunte culpeper, who people think will rebound from last year.

Hey Rince,

What do you think of this? :D

futureyankees2dn9.jpg

:applause: :cheers:

Looks like 3 homosexuals. haha, not that there is anything wrong with that!

Ortiz is a stud, I could see it coming. And they had to pitch to him, with Manny on deck. Personally, I would have taken my chances with Manny.

Go SAWX!!

BB5.jpg

Archived