Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Rocky McIntosh not signed yet?

DTN Redskin

Sorry people, but I don't except this well the agent for RM has 1st round draft picks to sign and so on. There are other agents out there in the same position as RM's agent and they seem to have no problems signing there 2nd round picks. This deal should have been done a few days ago, at least. If RM is a holdout he is already starting out on the wrong foot and I will say that I am not impressed with the way negotiations have gone beings that he has not been signed. Forget about telling me to take a chill pill because it appears to me that RM seems to be illin' about signing.

What knowledge of the negotiations do you have that you can say you are not impressed by them? If he's not on camp on Monday then I'll be concerned.

Done deal.

Rocky hasn't sighed because he not praciticing right now. If he was we(and himself) would know his value and offered him a contract.

Those are two of the most poorly worded sentences I have ever read in my entire life. My brain now hurts.

Sometimes same simple words can make one excited.

You know......things like.....kiss me.......love you........and now.........DONE DEAL.

Thank you Andyman.

Blondie

Hey Blondie?

....kiss me....love you.....done deal.....

You can't blame a guy for trying. Even the 'harmless' ones :)

Archived