Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Rocky McIntosh not signed yet?

DTN Redskin

I wonder how many yrs and how much $$$....

I'm guessing that the team will brake the news late tonight to the media, so the post on line and all the others should have the details.

Again, I'm guessing here............

Just curious, because I am new, but how does Andyman have the scoop? He has like 200 posts, wouldnt someone with the scoop post more so all of us fans would be more informed?

Not ripping anybody, just very curious as to why his words are in such good faith around here and what gives him the insider info.

Just curious, because I am new, but how does Andyman have the scoop? He has like 200 posts, wouldnt someone with the scoop post more so all of us fans would be more informed?

Not ripping anybody, just very curious as to why his words are in such good faith around here and what gives him the insider info.

Trust us, he knows. He's the man. All you need to know is that what he says is the truth. ;)

Its Christmas Eve....and you MUST NOT LOOK IN THE CLOSET FOR GIFTS!

Santa exists. Oh yes, he exists.

And his name is Andyman. Do not diss Santa. Just smile and open your damn presents.

That is all.

You just have to accept that AndyMan just is. :)

He always has the inside scoop and we always get it from him before it's out officially.

We don't hear from him that often, but when we do, attention must be paid.

You don't question a source like that. You just happily enjoy it. :)

AHHHH...I remember the first time I asked the same question....as you grow grasshopper you will see how he is truely the " chosen one"....:notworthy

All Hail ANDYMAN!!!:notworthy

http://www.redskins.com/news/APNewsDetail.jsp?id=21837

Redskins, top pick McIntosh have agreement in principle

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -Linebacker Roger ‘‘Rocky’’ McIntosh and the Washington Redskins reached an agreement in principle on a four-year contract, one of his agents told The Associated Press on Sunday.

The agent, Eric Metz, said he expects the deal to be finalized before the Redskins open training camp with their first practice Monday afternoon.

‘‘We’re not completely done. There’s a myriad of approvals that are needed, but he definitely will be on the field, pending approval,’’ Metz said in a telephone interview.

‘‘It’s a contract we’re pleased with,’’ Metz added.

McIntosh was the Redskins’ top draft pick in April, taken in the second round with the No. 35 overall choice. Washington moved up to that slot in a trade with the New York Jets to be able to select the 6-foot-2, 231-pound linebacker out of the University of Miami.

‘‘We’re very, very close to a contract with Rocky. I don’t think there’s anything yet we can announce,’’ Redskins coach Joe Gibbs said Sunday, adding that director of football administration Eric Schaffer ‘‘is kind of working around the clock on that.’’

McIntosh, who led the Hurricanes with 89 tackles and had 5 1/2 sacks in 2005, is considered a contender to take over the weakside spot vacated when LaVar Arrington left to join the New York Giants as a free agent in the offseason.

McIntosh sat out the full-squad minicamp in June to have minor knee surgery.

‘‘He’s fine, he’s ready to go,’’ Gibbs said.

Metz wouldn’t reveal the financial terms of the agreement, but he said McIntosh is ‘‘appreciative of the team ... treating him very fairly on a contractual basis.’’

Gibbs said all players who’ve been recovering from various injuries should be ready to go when camp begins Monday, including quarterback Mark Brunell, offensive linemen Randy Thomas, Jon Jansen and Casey Raybach, and defensive lineman Renaldo Wynn.

The coach also said the Redskins are waiting to hear from the NFL on a possible punishment for safety Sean Taylor, who pleaded no contest to two misdemeanors in an assault case.

He reached a deal with Florida prosecutors last month after they agreed to drop felony charges against him.

New guys often wonder what the deal is with AM when he speaks and everyone says, "Great, now we know." Bottom line is AM just never misses it. There's always speculation as to his identity. Here, we spend less time worrying about that and more being thankful he's been here and broken so many things before anyone else knows about it in public.

Hey everybody, gather round. I'm getting ready to whip out my analogy :)

haha

i realized I should have used "metaphor", but it looks like you knew what i meant :D

and "whipping out" probably wasn't the best verb to use either :doh: haha

Archived