Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Beginning of My New Life

a_good_brotha

I am so excited right now. This Saturday (July 29th) I will be getting married. At times I am still in shock that I actually found someone. There were times I thought I would be single for the rest of my life. My bride to be is so wonderful. Although, she is a bit of a project. I need to convert her into a Redskins fan, LOL. But seriously she isn't into sports.

I hope I didn't upset anyone by starting this thread, but I am excited. I thought I would share my excitement with my Extremeskins Family.

Those of us who have been 'er "indoctrinated" hereby welcome you to the club.... MUUUUHAAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, with the right person it's the greatest thing there is. My brother in law is getting married on the 29th also. Tis the season I guess.

Congrats bro.:cheers:

Congratulations on your marriage. My wife and I just celebrated our 38th anniversary and I can say marrying her was the best decision I ever made. Be patient and attentive, show your Lady the respect she deserves, and you will be a happy man.

I am so excited right now. This Saturday (July 29th) I will be getting married. At times I am still in shock that I actually found someone. There were times I thought I would be single for the rest of my life. My bride to be is so wonderful. Although, she is a bit of a project. I need to convert her into a Redskins fan, LOL. But seriously she isn't into sports.

I hope I didn't upset anyone by starting this thread, but I am excited. I thought I would share my excitement with my Extremeskins Family.

Congrats!!!:applause: :cheers:

Archived