Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Beginning of My New Life

a_good_brotha

Congrats on the big step. I recently married and if there is one thing that I can give you is this. Always remember neither one of you are perfect.

Keep in touch.

So true. I'll just add that I've been married for 5.5 years and each year has been better than the one before. It takes work, but it's so worth it. :)

I am so excited right now. This Saturday (July 29th) I will be getting married. At times I am still in shock that I actually found someone. There were times I thought I would be single for the rest of my life. My bride to be is so wonderful. Although, she is a bit of a project. I need to convert her into a Redskins fan, LOL. But seriously she isn't into sports.

I hope I didn't upset anyone by starting this thread, but I am excited. I thought I would share my excitement with my Extremeskins Family.

Congrats, it is a great feeling. I too have found that special someone and I thank the lord every day for her.

Treat her well, some A-holes don't realize how good they have it with their wives/girlfreinds.

Remember what Dr. Phil said, "marriage is 100-100, not 50-50." You both give 100%.

Congratulations man!! Very happy to hear you found a keeper. We still have to have that drink at some point. :)

:cheers:

What's up, buddy? It's been a while since we made contact. I'll definitely take you up on that drink. It would be good to catch up on old times. I'm glad to hear from you.

I am so excited right now. This Saturday (July 29th) I will be getting married. At times I am still in shock that I actually found someone. There were times I thought I would be single for the rest of my life. My bride to be is so wonderful. Although, she is a bit of a project. I need to convert her into a Redskins fan, LOL. But seriously she isn't into sports.

I hope I didn't upset anyone by starting this thread, but I am excited. I thought I would share my excitement with my Extremeskins Family.

Congratulations Brotha, may you have a long and happy marriage full of excitement and joy. :cheers:

Archived