Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wish my wife dressed like her

G-Prime

OMG!!! That photo is GREAT. I have to hang on to that. It's the ULTIMATE PROOF that Star Wars groupies rank much higher on the Geek Scale than Medieval Re-enactors.

We may dress up in unusual outfits, but nothing that comes anywhere near the disaster that is what BOTH of the people in this photo are wearing.

OMG!!! That photo is GREAT. I have to hang on to that. It's the ULTIMATE PROOF that Star Wars groupies rank much higher on the Geek Scale than Medieval Re-enactors.

We may dress up in unusual outfits, but nothing that comes anywhere near the disaster that is what BOTH of the people in this photo are wearing.

At least Medieval re-enactors are actually focused on a time period and events that have actually happened.

see...proof that Elvis is still alive...

I wouldn't mind showing giving her a ride on my millenium falcon :pimp:

You beat me to it! :laugh:

I dunno...I don't mind the female storm trooper uniform. It seems to be form fitting!

And I bet it would look great on my floor. :hump:

that is one of the gayest things I have seen in a looooooooooooooong time. She is not hot, see the bikini thread for much better looking women. I would put money that she is flat chested and can't even fill those plastic cups she is sporting as boobs.

Archived