Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wish my wife dressed like her

G-Prime

that is one of the gayest things I have seen in a looooooooooooooong time. She is not hot, see the bikini thread for much better looking women. I would put money that she is flat chested and can't even fill those plastic cups she is sporting as boobs.

You probably wouldn't be able to get one of those bikini chicks into a Stormtrooper costume. The chick wearing it is not hottest woman, but her ass is not the size of a small couch either. She is very do-able and to a Star Wars geek, that's like hitting the lottery.

The way I see it, it's only "gay" if you're checking out Elvis-trooper. As for the chick, I'd let my "Trooper" storm her ass anyday. :D

The way I see it, it's only "gay" if you're checking out Elvis-trooper. As for the chick, I'd let my "Trooper" storm her ass anyday. :D

lol...sarlac pit comes to mind... :silly:

or take her to cloud city....

...I got a torpedo for her death star?

:doh: ok...I'm stopping now

lol...sarlac pit comes to mind... :silly:

or take her to cloud city....

:doh: ok...I'm stopping now

She too must come with me to Alderaan if she's to learn the ways of The Force.

(The Force is the name of my, well you get the picture)

She too must come with me to Alderaan if she's to learn the ways of The Force.

(The Force is the name of my, well you get the picture)

I'd like to open her blast doors!

I'd like to take my lamp through her slimey mudhole....

Ehh ew.. ok nm

The way I see it, it's only "gay" if you're checking out Elvis-trooper. As for the chick, I'd let my "Trooper" storm her ass anyday.

I'd like to take my lamp through her slimey mudhole....

OK, at this point I'd like to point out that three of the last four posts have gay references. I think its safe to say its not only gay if you are checking out the elvis trooper...but also if you are a trek or wars fan

OK, at this point I'd like to point out that three of the last four posts have gay references. I think its safe to say its not only gay if you are checking out the elvis trooper...but also if you are a trek or wars fan

Her implies a woman... Unless Webster changed the definition in the last 10 minutes, then those statements were not "gay"

Her implies a woman... Unless Webster changed the definition in the last 10 minutes, then those statements were not "gay"

he's projecting his fantasies on us ;) .

Such hostility for joking around about a female storm trooper.

why is that...did one kick your dog?

Clearly I must be mentally ill or gay or something because I happen to think that chick's act is FIERCELY HOT. Midriff? Stormtroopers? You go, girl.

that's what we've been saying...for some reason Coooooley or however many o's there are thinks that's gay

Now that's refreshing, I'll take her over the star wars geek chick any day
thats a star war chick too :silly:

:laugh: oops....and shes not better looking then the storm trooper chick...plus she looks 12 (with big breastes) :paranoid:

Clearly I must be mentally ill or gay or something because I happen to think that chick's act is FIERCELY HOT. Midriff? Stormtroopers? You go, girl.

The fact that you said "You go, Girl" proves you're gay.. Bend over and get ready for Elvis Trooper.

dc_2003_001.jpg

this chick makes the costumes and sells them and is all over the convention circuit it seems swchick.com

OMG! 2 of you posted pictures of SW geek chicks and some of you have insulted the one I posted? Yalls look like ass!

Archived