Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wish my wife dressed like her

G-Prime

OMG! 2 of you posted pictures of SW geek chicks and some of you have insulted the one I posted? Yalls look like ass!

I was the only one that posted a starwars geek chick, and I did it twice and never once did I insult the one you posted. but since you made this a starwars geek chick battle, my geeks > your geek find one with some cleavage next time.

I would also like to add that I didnt quote an image :D

that is one of the gayest things I have seen in a looooooooooooooong time. She is not hot, see the bikini thread for much better looking women. I would put money that she is flat chested and can't even fill those plastic cups she is sporting as boobs.

At least she's not sporting a camel toe. :D

This one is HOT!!! I wonder if she was there for fun, or because she was paid to play a certain comic book character. Notice that her index finger is pointing right where she wants me to put my load.

Agreed!.. That woman is smokin!

female_trooper_A2.jpg

The most disturbing thing to me about the pic is that tat she has around her belly button. I am afraid if I started heading south on her that I would get a glimpse of that tat on the way down and have a seizure. That has to one of the worst tat's I have ever seen. :2cents:

The most disturbing thing to me about the pic is that tat she has around her belly button. I am afraid if I started heading south on her that I would get a glimpse of that tat on the way down and have a seizure. That has to one of the worst tat's I have ever seen. :2cents:

Yeah it's a little much.. but it's either go down, or look at her face.. I think I know which I'd choose

Ok folks, looks like some folks have forgotten that we have under age members, and ladies who view this forum. While there isn't any real rule infraction, comments like these are fairly distasteful.

I don't think the girl is gay, I've been reacting to everyones comments about putting it in her mudhole
This one is HOT!!! I wonder if she was there for fun, or because she was paid to play a certain comic book character. Notice that her index finger is pointing right where she wants me to put my load.

This thread is done...........

Archived