Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Ratings for Skins!!!

ez2envy

If it was like the 360, the product was rushed and it wasn't all that great.

This is true but has been the deal after every next gen game engine jump. The first PS2 Madden felt the same way to me. This year should iron out many kinks for the 360.

Marcus Washington 83 Speed, 76 Strength

Robert McCune 85 Speed, 72 Strength

I was alway under the impression that McCune was too big for his own good, From every picture I see of him he looks like he is the strongest player on the team pound for pound, and that he lacked mobility. Thats one of the few things I dont like about madden.

Actually Mccune is hella fast, like Arrington fast, I believe in the draft 2 years ago he had a sub 4.5 40 and was tops in agility and vertical leap.

He's just real "old" for a rookie type and his instincst are off. If he could put it together though... he is a monster on special teams and that is rare enough.

]']Uhh' date=' to some people who play Madden religiously, yes, rankings matter. Im not even that hardcore of a madden player, and i would like to know what they're ratings are. whether or not these are factual, i dont know. But please, dont talk about things oyu dont know a thing about[/quote']

Actually I do buy Madden every year. I didn't mean to take a personal shot at anyone, my point was simply to state there are bigger things than Madden ratings out there. Sorry if I offended you, but do me a favor and don't disrespect me by stating I don't know something. You don't know me...

IGN seems to be releasing the actual rankings within the week. I just looked at the Madden message board and a guy made a thread saying this, so take it for what it's worth.

"I e-mailed IGN and the rosters will be out within the week "

Clinton Portis' OVR didn't go up at all, in fact it went down 1 and they made him slower. :doh:

Samuels, Thomas and Jansens OVR's all dropped.

Cornelius Griffins OVR stayed the same. Thats a bunch of BS. :doh:

The biggest joke to me is that they have Taylor Jacobs' OVR as being higher than James Thrash's. Not only that, but they also have Jacobs' catch rating as being a 82 and Thrash's as a 77. :doh: It was bad enough with just having Jacobs' catch rating at 82. :laugh:

I'm actually fine with those overall ratings (other than Portis') but Im not sure these are official either.

Oh and Samuels got jobbed as well. Come on, he made the pro bowl last year! And yet he's only an 89, and only our third best lineman. Someones drinking the haterade.

He is our 3rd best lineman. For once a rating based on reality and not perception. My only problem with the O-line is I almost think Rabach should be lower and Dock higher.

I hope these rankings aren't accurate. Santana's hands going down and Clinton's speed going down would be robbery. Also the have McCune's strength being 72. Thats crazy.

I'm used to the Skins getting the shaft on Madden Rankings though. I look at how as soon as Antonio Pirece got to the Giants how they upt his speed.

The game comes out August 7th that's in 2 weeks I would believe the ratings are real. It's time for some football I'm disappointed no more Lavar blitzing but look forward to running the new offense.
Yeah, we are going to have a problem at the LB position. But finally, after all these years we actually have a strong, fast DE that can put some heat on the QB...meaning of course Andre Carter.

Why is it that Archuleta gets screwed whenever it comes to speed ratings? This guys should be in the 90s. Moss' speed is also bull****. He should be a 99 for both speed and acceleration.

Carlos Rogers and Shawn Springs are ranked a bit too low IMO. Not to mention the Samuels rating is absolute bull****. Carter at 89 aint that bad although Daniels should be in the mid 80s and Griffin in the low 90s.

Get a life fellas. Put down the damn game controllers and pick up a book or something. Do you really care what a game ranks players at?? Players are ranked by what the do on the field, not in a make believe world of geeks and video games.

Archived