Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Ratings for Skins!!!

ez2envy

Brandon Lloyd's CTH is a 95 and Santana Moss's is 88? I seriously hope these aren't right. Also, in an interview one of the people working on Madden said there would be a few new attributes for athletes, which I don't see here.

Yeah, I heard for the secondary they were putting in ratings for man and zone coverage skills, which they really needed. I wanna see what new attributes there are. These are definately not the new ratings.

ratings were leaked (atleast the top 10 at each position)

Portis is a 94

Cooley 95 at FB

Taylor 95

Springs 91

Moss 92,

I gaurantee this is real, btw Reggie Bush is an 87 overall with 97 speed.

Wanna know more just ask!

I just checked out the Cowboys ratings. Jason Fabini(who might not even start) is rated 90. Marco Rivera is 95. Julius Jones(86) and Roy Williams(96) are ranked a bit too higher IMO.

Man Madden always shows the Cowbums love. I remember the year Terrence Newman was getting cooked and the upt his awareness.

But Last season when they updated the rosters online, Crayton's hands(Catching) went up into the 90's. I was like WTF?

I love lamp!!!!!!!

:laugh:

http://sports.ign.com/articles/724/724760p1.html

^^Thats also a good ratings site. IGN.com 100% reliable.

Also, when I watched the Madden PPV special(yea I know it sucked and I'm an idiot) Chris Cooley was under notables as a TE ranked 95.

Damn those Vikings unis look horrible.

Cooley at 98 (at a FB) and Antonio Pierce at a 91? They were smoking something when they came up with this.

IMO, both sites have A.Carter and P.Daniels rated too low.

Carter might be a bit too low but you really cant blame them. He hasnt shown much recently. I actually dont mind the Daniels rating. He needs to show more to get a higher rating IMO.

What gets on my nerves are some of the Cowboys ratings. Terrence Newman's catch is like 72. How many INTs did he have last year? Anthony Henry is ranked 89 which is too high. Aaron Glenn is 85 for crying out loud! Jason Fabini and Marco Rivera are ranked ridiculously too high. Fabini is struggling to make first string.

Also Santana Moss' ranking is a bit too low. He also should be faster and jump higher.

Yeah you know none of these are official at all - hell they do roster updates during the season, how many do you think they do before its released?

It really sucks that Carlos Rogers is 90 speed. Dude ran one bad 40 (or rather one bad day of 40's) and Madden won't let him live it down. That is slower than he was after the roster updates last year. That can't be right.

doesn't the 4.31 he ran count for anything? Sheesh.

I really can't see Portis only being 96 speed as well, I know Portis is on a personal campaign for them to up his speed to at least 98, he is always talking about it. He said he would run the 4.28 40 for them if they wanted more proof. :laugh:

Santana moss not having 99 jump is a travesty also, dude has one of the highest verticals in the NFL.

Rocky is very highly rated... except for the 58 injury :mad: Come on now, he wasn't THAT injury prone.

And Jason Campbell is only 4 points of speed faster than Cornelius Griffin?

That is just BS. I'll be changing the rankings for 45% of the NFL when I play Franchise mode again...

Yeah you know none of these are official at all - hell they do roster updates during the season, how many do you think they do before its released?

It really sucks that Carlos Rogers is 90 speed. Dude ran one bad 40 (or rather one bad day of 40's) and Madden won't let him live it down. That is slower than he was after the roster updates last year. That can't be right.

doesn't the 4.31 he ran count for anything? Sheesh.

I really can't see Portis only being 96 speed as well, I know Portis is on a personal campaign for them to up his speed to at least 98, he is always talking about it. He said he would run the 4.28 40 for them if they wanted more proof. :laugh:

Santana moss not having 99 jump is a travesty also, dude has one of the highest verticals in the NFL.

Did CP really say that? That is halarious. :laugh:

BTW, I totally agree with you about Moss not getting any love in the vertical department, thats just crazy. :doh: However, EA thinks that Lloyd has big ups with a jump rating of 93.

H

Archived