Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Ratings for Skins!!!

ez2envy

Get a life fellas. Put down the damn game controllers and pick up a book or something. Do you really care what a game ranks players at?? Players are ranked by what the do on the field, not in a make believe world of geeks and video games.

Just because you're old and dont like playing video games doesnt mean people who play dont have a life. Madden is a really fun game to play and all types of people enjoy playing it. We care because we will be using the Redskins and dont want bull**** ratings for our players.

Get a life fellas. Put down the damn game controllers and pick up a book or something. Do you really care what a game ranks players at?? Players are ranked by what the do on the field, not in a make believe world of geeks and video games.
I love you type of guys that think that you are above everyone else and take it upon yourselves to give advice about life.

#1, you know nothing about any of our lives and therefore are not qualified to give your ridiculous advice.

#2, if I had to guess, I would say that you have tried to play these games and realized that it is much easier for you to judge people and call them geeks than it is for you to actually be good at them.

BTW, what is the last book that you read?

Don't knock it just because you don't understand it.

The game comes out August 7th that's in 2 weeks I would believe the ratings are real. It's time for some football I'm disappointed no more Lavar blitzing but look forward to running the new offense.

Does it? I thought the game was coming out August 22? Hopefully you're right.

These are not the real rankings. Some guy did a good job doing a projection to get hits to his website since so many people treat these meaningless ratings as life and death. I play alot of Madden and its your scheme that wins games, not the ratings of every single player. Just relax take a deep breath and go play NCAA07 to knock the edge off...:laugh:

Get a life fella. Do you really care what the eff we do in our spare time? Why don't you go pick up a book or something instead of trying to be the message board police.

If you haven't noticed, this is page 4 of this thread. Seems one or two people find the topic interesting.

DAMN your &$%#^ rude. Can we all get along as skins fans? Do you really have to take shots at teenagers? your one tough middle aged man.:doh:

He is our 3rd best lineman. For once a rating based on reality and not perception. My only problem with the O-line is I almost think Rabach should be lower and Dock higher.

I agree, he's most definitely our 3rd best o-lineman.

Frost the lowest rated starter :laugh:

Anyways, if you guys look at his main page, I think it's pretty clear it's a madden league that him and some friends started...especially if you look at the league rankings, look at the players that were traded from their real team..etc.

or check out this link: http://www.mflballers.com/history/index.php

Brandon Lloyd's CTH is a 95 and Santana Moss's is 88? I seriously hope these aren't right. Also, in an interview one of the people working on Madden said there would be a few new attributes for athletes, which I don't see here.

Brandon Lloyd's CTH is a 95 and Santana Moss's is 88? I seriously hope these aren't right. Also, in an interview one of the people working on Madden said there would be a few new attributes for athletes, which I don't see here.

What are you looking at? I see Moss 91 and Lloyd 85.

Yeah the rating was leak early. Heres what a guy caught before it went down.

Qbs

Manning-99

Brady-98

Palmer-95

McNabb-94

Hasslbeck-93

Culpepper,Delhome,Brees, Ben.R ,T.green 92

Vick-91

E.Manning-88

Farve-88

McNair-87

Brooks-84