Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Ratings for Skins!!!

ez2envy

I'm actually fine with those overall ratings (other than Portis') but Im not sure these are official either.

Oh and Samuels got jobbed as well. Come on, he made the pro bowl last year! And yet he's only an 89, and only our third best lineman. Someones drinking the haterade.

I do think Randy Thomas is better and so is Jansen.

Yeah you know none of these are official at all - hell they do roster updates during the season, how many do you think they do before its released?

It really sucks that Carlos Rogers is 90 speed. Dude ran one bad 40 (or rather one bad day of 40's) and Madden won't let him live it down. That is slower than he was after the roster updates last year. That can't be right.

doesn't the 4.31 he ran count for anything? Sheesh.

I really can't see Portis only being 96 speed as well, I know Portis is on a personal campaign for them to up his speed to at least 98, he is always talking about it. He said he would run the 4.28 40 for them if they wanted more proof. :laugh:

Santana moss not having 99 jump is a travesty also, dude has one of the highest verticals in the NFL.

Yea we got badly screwed on the speed ratings. Moss, Portis, Rogers, Archuleta and Lloyd all should be higher. Why is Archuleta an 85? Didnt he have like a 40 time in the 4.3s? ****ing bull****.

Also, where do you get all these 40 times? Is there a specific website that has 40 times for all the players?

It's really not a big deal that Cooley is listed as a fullback, you just go edit him and change him to tight end. Sometimes the ratings even go up for the player.
I have always found that when you place a player in another position, it always lowers his rating. But then again, I have only ever used the Redskins. :)

Did CP really say that? That is halarious. :laugh:

BTW, I totally agree with you about Moss not getting any love in the vertical department, thats just crazy. :doh: However, EA thinks that Lloyd has big ups with a jump rating of 93.

H

Yeah on the last Madden Bowl Portis was like a color guy, and he was talking about how come he doesn't have 99 speed in madden and why wasn't his pass blocking better, something like this,

"Hi I'm Clinton Portis, a.k.a. "Baby Domination" and I just wanted to say something to EA, how come I don't have 99 speed, no 100 speed - there ain't no running back in the NFL running no 4.28 40 other than me, so make me faster. And make my pass blocking go up too while your at it. My Speed and my Blocking."

He had this funny communist china hat with a multi colored star in the middle.

Santana was the one playing though, but he lost to Antonio Gates. Who was busting on Cooley and saying he stunk in the game.

It's really not a big deal that Cooley is listed as a fullback, you just go edit him and change him to tight end. Sometimes the ratings even go up for the player.

Agreed. People make it seem as if it's the end of the world. It's not the pro Bowl voting...just Madden. ;)

The problem with that is if you play online, you cant place a FB at WR. If you edit him to TE, the online roster will have him at FB so all your substitutions will be reset.

Agreed. People make it seem as if it's the end of the world. It's not the pro Bowl voting...just Madden. ;)

It only really affects playing online, but still it is annoying when they get so close to a perfect game and then strangely mess certain things up for unexplained reasons. :laugh:

I was able to put Cooley as my starting and/or backup TE on last years Madden. I'm sure of it. Everytime i would come to the line, Michaels was blaring out that Cooley was either on the line or in the slot. Besides if he starts at TE this year, they should change it with the roster update.

I was able to put Cooley as my starting and/or backup TE on last years Madden. I'm sure of it. Everytime i would come to the line, Michaels was blaring out that Cooley was either on the line or in the slot. Besides if he starts at TE this year, they should change it with the roster update.

Cooley was a TE in 06 until the post superbowl roster update, if my memory serves me right.

The complaint is that when you move a player from their assigned position, their ratings drop.

Do you really think Cooley should be a 98? I am a huge fan of him and I think that is high. It is so high because he is at FB.

PIC of Brunel. I think his face is one of the most acurate I have seen of any player.

http://media.sports.ign.com/articles/724/724760/img_3830762.html

Do you really think Cooley should be a 98? I am a huge fan of him and I think that is high. It is so high because he is at FB.

PIC of Brunel. I think his face is one of the most acurate I have seen of any player.

http://media.sports.ign.com/articles/724/724760/img_3830762.html

Yes it is high because he is listed at FB. Move him to TE and he should be in the 90s

I have always found that when you place a player in another position, it always lowers his rating. But then again, I have only ever used the Redskins. :)

Not always true. Move Wynn to DT and his rating will increase. Or in last years game moving Carter to DE from LB was a rating increase.

Archived