Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Ratings for Skins!!!

ez2envy

http://www.mflballers.com/primetime/rosters/index.php?team=redskins&sid=

Look who our number 1 rated player is.... Sean Taylor. Our Defense and Offense just looks sick in the game. I predict a 88 offense and 91 defense. Also Big Joe got sum love with a 83 rating. Check the rest out just put ur arrow on the name and all the ratings pop up like speed and all that other good stuff. To look at the other teams go to www.madden-nfl.com and go to teams and pick whateva team then 2007 ratings

Marcus Washington 83 Speed, 76 Strength

Robert McCune 85 Speed, 72 Strength

I was alway under the impression that McCune was too big for his own good, From every picture I see of him he looks like he is the strongest player on the team pound for pound, and that he lacked mobility. Thats one of the few things I dont like about madden.

I'm actually fine with those overall ratings (other than Portis') but Im not sure these are official either.

Oh and Samuels got jobbed as well. Come on, he made the pro bowl last year! And yet he's only an 89, and only our third best lineman. Someones drinking the haterade.

William is his real name. Look at the FA still available. Of note (not that we will or should sign or have money to sign) : OG Kendyl Jacox and Mo Collins LB: Jamie Sharper, Kevin Hardy, Tommy Polley, Peter Boulware, Chris Claiborne, CB: Ahmed Plummer, Dexter McCleon. and blasts from the past Big daddy wilkinson and Stephen Davis are also on the list.

Really this is the second thread debating whether or not Madden rankings from some site are real... Hmmm, just a suggestion but why not just wait for the game to release? I mean is it that big of a deal what rankings we have...

Uhh, to some people who play Madden religiously, yes, rankings matter. Im not even that hardcore of a madden player, and i would like to know what they're ratings are. whether or not these are factual, i dont know. But please, dont talk about things oyu dont know a thing about

Umm do your research...you can link from madden-nfl.com to the posted rankings site. A few clicks from the Madden page and you get to the same posted rankings site. Do you people criticize before you explore? It's right there on the Madden site...I think the rankings are fair, I can't wait to game with our skins

Umm do your research...you can link from madden-nfl.com to the posted rankings site. A few clicks from the Madden page and you get to the same posted rankings site. Do you people criticize before you explore? It's right there on the Madden site...I think the rankings are fair, I can't wait to game with our skins

LMAO, so we have one of our best seasons in 14 years, and you think dropping most of our best players rankings is the route the guys at EA are gonna take?

Sure.

Last year Samuels was mid-90's, all of a sudden he's an 89? Or portis as a 91???

I don't think Madden-NFL.com is the official Madden site. I think it's just a site that registered a good looking domain name.

The official Madden Site is madden2007.com or madden07.com or something along those lines.

Archived