Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun things to do when the world is ending.

PleaseBlitz

Tell everyone you see that you are a Redskins fan, but you really like the Brown's chances this year as long as that Palmer kids knee holds up and Chad Johnson stays healthy. Mention that the rest of their division is full of terrible teams with no direction and classless fans.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT COUNTS!!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

Tell everyone you see that you are a Redskins fan, but you really like the Brown's chances this year as long as that Palmer kids knee holds up and Chad Johnson stays healthy. Mention that the rest of their division is full of terrible teams with no direction and classless fans.

Professing your admiration of Sam Wyche, especially that one time he yelled at the fans, for a kicker.

This thread is great - especially since nobody knows who is in cleveland. ;)
Aw ****. Who's in Cleveageland?
I'm headed home from work now. I will be back, and you WILL tell me who's in Cleveland, damnit!
Who is in Cleveland? :whoknows:

Oh, a certain ES poster that will remain nameless until i get my date with Jessica Beil. :D

#8) Load up on Mexican food. I mean load up on it; burritos, nachos, tacos, refried beans, that spicy green sauce (whatever the hell it is).

When the obligatory "runs" hit you, fill up the toilet. Then call for maintenance. As the guy's cleaning out the bowl, apologize for your "uncontrolable case of the Browns." :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived