Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hmmm.... People wonder why "some" Eagles fans are...

sableholic

a 40 year old Eagles fan tried to pick a fight with me at FEDEX last year. Something happens to people from philly when they go to a sporting event. Everyone one of them thinks that they are the biggest strongest guy in the stadium and they can do whatever they want. I guess its because their teams can never quite do whatever they want them to do.

Let's remember guys, we did send an Eagles fan to the hospital a couple of years back. Everyone's capable of depravity, not just people who live in Philadelphia.

Also, if I were to say Eagle fans were classless, I'd have to go apologize to my mother. :laugh:

Eagles fans are the lowest form of scum on earth, they rank lower than

frog crap in the bottom of a New Jersey swamp

The strength for me to further tolerate your ignorance has been exhausted. You have defended T.O. on this site with vigor and venom all the while failing to recognize the fact that he disrespected your team, your logo, your STAR....only a clueless lap dog would support someone of this calibar. Better yet, only a soiled pamper filled with maggots and fish scalings would support such a self centered, self destructive, self righteous turd who has been guilty numerous times of impersonating a GROWN MAN.

Your devotion to Owens proves to me that you aren't a TRUE DALLAS fan rather a fairweather di*krider. Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Randy White, Tony Dorsett, legends in Dallas would never allow such filith to wear the proud star of a Dallas Cowboy. Owens might as well taken a dump on it....yet, you support him with the intensity of a homosexual courtship for PROM KING!

You are the lowest form of scum, not Eagles fans. We may be drunk clowns who have booed heroes, spit at legends, and thrown bottles at superstars, but one thing we've never....ever....ever....EVER done has allowed a player who disrespected our franchise, our city, our honor to wear our colors and make believe that everything was okay. A running joke is what you are....so for you to compare Eagles fans to scum isn't an insult, is a joke. I'd rather be considered swamp scum who loves my team, my city, and my own personal self worth rather than be a frontrunning jerk off who cares less about pride than a man who sells his first born SON into prostitution.

So please, keep with your bravado and closed minded comments coming.....reading your posts make me feel sorry for you and for those people who think like you. I never thought I would feel bad for a Cowboy fan let alone a GROWN MAN, but you sir.....you get all of my pity.......

Eagles fans are the lowest form of scum on earth, they rank lower than

frog crap in the bottom of a New Jersey swamp

Living in the Philly burbs as a Skins fan, I don't really hold Eagles fan in the highest regard, but they are a bit above Jersey swamp. Have you ever been to Jersey and romped in a swamp?

The strength for me to further tolerate your ignorance has been exhausted. You have defended T.O. on this site with vigor and venom all the while failing to recognize the fact that he disrespected your team, your logo, your STAR....only a clueless lap dog would support someone of this calibar. Better yet, only a soiled pamper filled with maggots and fish scalings would support such a self centered, self destructive, self righteous turd who has been guilty numerous times of impersonating a GROWN MAN.

Your devotion to Owens proves to me that you aren't a TRUE DALLAS fan rather a fairweather di*krider. Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Randy White, Tony Dorsett, legends in Dallas would never allow such filith to wear the proud star of a Dallas Cowboy. Owens might as well taken a dump on it....yet, you support him with the intensity of a homosexual courtship for PROM KING!

You are the lowest form of scum, not Eagles fans. We may be drunk clowns who have booed heroes, spit at legends, and thrown bottles at superstars, but one thing we've never....ever....ever....EVER done has allowed a player who disrespected our franchise, our city, our honor to wear our colors and make believe that everything was okay. A running joke is what you are....so for you to compare Eagles fans to scum isn't an insult, is a joke. I'd rather be considered swamp scum who loves my team, my city, and my own personal self worth rather than be a frontrunning jerk off who cares less about pride than a man who sells his first born SON into prostitution.

So please, keep with your bravado and closed minded comments coming.....reading your posts make me feel sorry for you and for those people who think like you. I never thought I would feel bad for a Cowboy fan let alone a GROWN MAN, but you sir.....you get all of my pity.......

TexasCowboyFan is owned by this post. :laugh:

Cheering on TO like that is like some dude banging your girlfriend and then you being best friends with him.

Hmmm...graphic, a bit rank...but one of your better posts.

Touche, five random drunk Redskins fans being *******s = a whole stadium pretty much cheering for a career ending injury.

Best post I have seen in a long time.

Touche, five random drunk Redskins fans being *******s = a whole stadium pretty much cheering for a career ending injury.

Five ramdom drunk fans.:rolleyes: Gimme a break, the Redskins have just as many ass hole fans as the Eagles.

You Redskins fans constantly play this same card over and over and over.

Five ramdom drunk fans.:rolleyes: Gimme a break, the Redskins have just as many ass hole fans as the Eagles.

You Redskins fans constantly play this same card over and over and over.

I have never seen any Redskins game where most of the crowd cheered at a players injury

Let us not forget the Eagle's fan dumping a beer on CP's mother. I'm not saying ALL Eagle's fans are classless, my former boss was an eagles fan and he was a great guy and very respectful, but Eagle fans do have a tendency to go a bit overboard with fans of the opposition.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Archived