Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hmmm.... People wonder why "some" Eagles fans are...

sableholic

Yeah, because when Arrington got to Aikman, it was instantly apparent that his career was over :thumbsup:
Way to try and spin it there buddy. The fact is that he pointed out that Redskins fans cheered Aikman's injury. Is it true or not?

Generalizations are never right. SOME eagles fans have no class, just like SOME Skins, cowboys and giants fans have no class. There was probably more than one fan that cheered when LaVar killed Aikman too. So, what's your point?[/Quote]

Hey, I have class!!!! Tomorrow night at 6pm. And I can't wait until I'm done with it.

I LOVE generalizations.... so I'll play.

I saw this video of some Skins fans.... SO, you ALL must be suburban kids who can't rap, yet try, and try to act all "thuggish" and then gang up on individual fans of other teams ? Tip over portyjohns, yell at girls... Get in brawls w/ other Skins fans on XMas night games.. that kind of stuff..... Right ?

Cool man.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_LjTa9ijJdE&search=hit%20a%20eagle%20fan

and for the record, I WAS at that game in Philly.. and I DIDN'T cheer Irvin's injury. Go figure.

Now I can't speak for the entire crowd, so I won't. What I can tell you, that you may not know from what you've read or seen, is that the people in my immediate section, those right near me within a few rows, where yelling at Deion Sanders. While Irvin was on the ground and being attented to, Deion started doing a sort a chicken dance down on the field... he was flailing around and doing kind of like a shaman dance or something... he was turning and inciting portions of the crowd.... now I DO KNOW for a fact, that many people sitting around me were yelling at Deion during that time.

But cheering Irvin's injury isn't cool. I don't know any Eagles fans personnaly that thinks, or thought, that it was.

Carry on w/ your sweeping generalizations and Eagle fan bashing now.

Generalizations are never right. SOME eagles fans have no class, just like SOME Skins, cowboys and giants fans have no class. There was probably more than one fan that cheered when LaVar killed Aikman too. So, what's your point?

Besides, throwing ice balls at Santa was way worse.

;):D

I love when a thread goes six pages and we get back to my original post on page one. How wonderfully circular.

Archived