Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hmmm.... People wonder why "some" Eagles fans are...

sableholic

the reason that people call eagles fans unclassy is because of the general lack of respect you have for other teams fans/families at games. dont get me wrong there is NOTHING wrong with being all about your team and cheering them on, but when it gets abusive and sometimes violent (you guys had a jail in your stadium for Gods sake) its just wrong.

fans go to the games to cheer on their teams not to get into confrontations with drunk people. i drink like a fish at games but see no reason to start talking $hit to other teams fans, unless they are my friends.

Again cheer on you team as loud as you want but do it in a respectful manner, thats all other teams are saying

Generalizations are never right. SOME eagles fans have no class, just like SOME Skins, cowboys and giants fans have no class. There was probably more than one fan that cheered when LaVar killed Aikman too. So, what's your point?

Besides, throwing ice balls at Santa was way worse.

;):D

I drink, smoke weed, and yell at Eagles games......thus agani I ask, am I classless?

How do you pull off smoking weed at the Linc?

I'd be petrified to try that at FedEx...security is omnipresent.

Kudos to you for being creative.

I believe the proper word is un-classyless

perhaps Sable could help us out

Google unclassy, tell me you don't see the term in numerous sites, including some newspaper articles.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unclassy

...And people wonder why Redskins fans are referred to as not too bright :silly:

See above. Just because its not in the dictionary doesn't mean people don't say it/use it.

I personallly wasn't in the video, so because I'm an Eagles fan, would you consider me as unclassy?

I said people wonder why they are referred to as that, not that all of them are or that I think all of them are. However, for you I will change it to say some are referred to as. When people are referring to eagles fans as lacking class, obviously its a generalization, but I was saying you wonder why people make that generalization when you have what sounds like a relatively large portion of the stadium/fans cheering a players injury. Not saying its a correct generalization, but its not hard to see where it comes from.

It is true that some teams have a reputation for having very classless fans i.e. Eagles, Raiders, but that is not to say that every other team has their share of classless fans as well. There are just a lot of ignorant people all over this country.

I guess it just so happens that a lof of those classless people just seem to like the Eagles :D

Just because its not in the dictionary doesn't mean people don't say it/use it.

But it DOES mean it's not a word.

Apparently you can't read as I already addressed that. Plus I said google unclassy not google define: unclassy.

:laugh:

You're right, tons of people on message boards and one wine reviewer in Charlotte use 'unclassy.'

Sorry. I'm gonna go with the dictionary, and not some poster on SoonerFans.com as the reliable source on this one..

:laugh:

You're right, tons of people on message boards and one wine reviewer in Charlotte use 'unclassy.'

Sorry. I'm gonna go with the dictionary, and not some poster on SoonerFans.com as the reliable source on this one..

Un is just a prefix. You can add it to a adjective. Get over it.

However, maybe this will make you feel better.

http://www.infoplease.com/dictionary/unclassy

:rolleyes:

Seriously, if all you have is to pick on someone for improper usage I suggest you hit a grammer maven's message board. I'm sure if someone looks through all of your posts, every single one is perfectly worded with impeccable grammer. Don't you have anything better to do?

Seriously, if all you have is to pick on someone for improper usage I suggest you hit a grammer maven's message board. I'm sure if someone looks through all of your posts, every single one is perfectly worded with impeccable grammer. Don't you have anything better to do?

Relax. I was just making a joke about how Redskins fans all must be dumb because one fan can't spell. It was just a ribbing because of the generalization made about Eagles fans in this thread.

Thank you, and again I just want to make this clear, I'm not saying Eagles fans are unclassy. I just said I can see where people could make a assumption like that from some of the things I've witnessed. I'm sure its a case of bad apples, but there does seem to be more bad apples than most cities. I just don't condone cheering on injuries, its a game people shouldn't be doing that.

And LOL at the rest of your posts about improper grammer.

Relax. I was just making a joke about how Redskins fans all must dumb because one fan can't spell. It was just a ribbing because of the generalization made about Eagles fans in this thread.

Again I was referring to the generalization, not making a generalization. That and what does "fans all must dumb" mean?

Thank you, and again I just want to make this clear, I'm not saying Eagles fans are unclassy. I just said I can see where people could make a assumption like that from some of the things I've witnessed. I'm sure its a case of bad apples, but there does seem to be more bad apples than most cities. I just don't condone cheering on injuries, its a game people shouldn't be doing that.

And LOL at the rest of your posts about improper grammer.

Again I was referring to the generalization, not making a generalization.

You should have made that more clear originally. Before you put the 'some' in, it sure seemed like you were making that generalization too. Also, that last statement you make in the first post seems to imply that you believe they are worse than other fans too.

You should have made that more clear originally. Before you put the 'some' in, it sure seemed like you were making that generalization too. Also, that last statement you make in the first post seems to imply that you believe they are worse than other fans too.

While you are right, you're also nitpicking. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have you here, but really man.....

Archived