Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Bendo vs. Guida for #1 contendership is probably next.

Pettis rematch is possible too. Plus I think Ben would love to get some payback after being on the receiving end of the showtime kick.

Also how is a retiring fighter and a three loss fighter the headline over bendo and miller?

Edited by Destino

Pettis rematch is possible too. Plus I think Ben would love to get some payback after being on the receiving end of the showtime kick.

Also how is a retiring fighter and a three loss fighter the headline over bendo and miller?

3 words:

STAND AND BANG!!!!!

Bendo & Miller should've been the main event.

Lytle had him on the ground for about 30seconds and subbed him.......

GSP had him there for most of 5 rounds, and he saw the bell.......just saying :ols:

---------- Post added August-14th-2011 at 11:20 PM ----------

Damn good card tonight from the prelims on Facebook to the Versus portion.

Awesome card.

Most of the fights didn't go how I expected but damn it was nice to see Lytle go out like that. Hardy was losing the fight IMO, but he was definitely getting the best of the standup at the end of round 3 when he inexplicably shot that takedown. Nice sub by Lytle, I love seeing guys go out on a high note.

RIP Shawn Tompkins, that's definitely unexpected.

Lytle Nabs Extra $130K in Retirement Bout

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-Live-5-Bonuses-Lytle-Nabs-Extra-130K-in-Retirement-Bout-34746

In what he declared to be the final fight of his career, Chris Lytle earned not only a dramatic submission victory, but an additional $130,000 in prize money at UFC Live 5.

The welterweight stalwart, who defeated Dan Hardy in Sunday’s main event at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, was awarded both “Fight of the Night” and “Submission of the Night” by Ultimate Fighting Championship brass. The bonuses were worth $65,000 apiece, as was Donald Cerrone’s “Knockout of the Night.”

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll