Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Go ahead an bet against Chuck but this fight is up in the air, both of these guys are hungry and in a slump and whoever wins will likely get a title shot and whoever loses is going to be in very bad shape career-wise.

Frankly is chuck happens to beat silva ( which i doubt) he in NO WAY deserves a title shot. one win after 2 losses and you get a shot at the title? for what? for rampage to kick his ass again? no thanks. Liddell is no more then a stepping stone in the LHW division now. Too many better well rounded fighters who are far younger.

Go ahead an bet against Chuck but this fight is up in the air, both of these guys are hungry and in a slump and whoever wins will likely get a title shot and whoever loses is going to be in very bad shape career-wise.

Frankly is chuck happens to beat silva ( which i doubt) he in NO WAY deserves a title shot. one win after 2 losses and you get a shot at the title? for what? for rampage to kick his ass again? no thanks. Liddell is no more then a stepping stone in the LHW division now. Too many better well rounded fighters who are far younger.

BJ would rape florian with ease

Florian has been stepping it up since losing to Sherk in a decision. I just want to see where he's at, and hell, who else is gonna fight Penn for the title? Florian is game. Penn crawls all over you, but Flo has come a long way. I see that being a tough matchup for Penn. Florian matches his standup, and he can keep Penn in check on the ground. BJ is good at slipping subs, but Florian is a Jiu-Jitsu monster.

Florian has been stepping it up since losing to Sherk in a decision. I just want to see where he's at, and hell, who else is gonna fight Penn for the title? Florian is game. Penn crawls all over you, but Flo has come a long way. I see that being a tough matchup for Penn. Florian matches his standup, and he can keep Penn in check on the ground. BJ is good at slipping subs, but Florian is a Jiu-Jitsu monster.

Speaking of 'roids, isn't Kevin Randleman allowed to apply for his license again now that it's been a year?

speakin of Randleman, he's suffering from a bad staph infection. sherdog had a thread with pics of the holes in his thigh, **** was disgusting. this guy can't catch a break :(

that is a disturbing visual.

Speaking of 'roids, isn't Kevin Randleman allowed to apply for his license again now that it's been a year?

speakin of Randleman, he's suffering from a bad staph infection. sherdog had a thread with pics of the holes in his thigh, **** was disgusting. this guy can't catch a break :(

that is a disturbing visual.

That sucks. I know he hasn't won a lot of fights but he's very entertaining to watch because he holds nothing back, he literally comes out swinging with everything he's got. I hope he returns soon.

Kevin Randleman without 'roids = a big punching bag.

He's lost a lot of fights but his record of matches is a who's who of MMA fighters, and he fought all of them in his prime, the man isn't scared to fight anyone.

That sucks. I know he hasn't won a lot of fights but he's very entertaining to watch because he holds nothing back, he literally comes out swinging with everything he's got. I hope he returns soon.

Kevin Randleman without 'roids = a big punching bag.

He's lost a lot of fights but his record of matches is a who's who of MMA fighters, and he fought all of them in his prime, the man isn't scared to fight anyone.

You can say the same about Wandy. He got KTFO in his last two fights.

But in MMA, you're only as good as your last fight, if one of these guys comes out and destroys the other for a 1st round KO victory, they're automatically back on top of the world again.

But in MMA, you're only as good as your last fight, if one of these guys comes out and destroys the other for a 1st round KO victory, they're automatically back on top of the world again.

I never said anything about Wandy. Howeverm he is a much different subject. Dana is paying big bucks for all these pride superstars, he can't afford to have Wandy beat Chuck then not fight for the title right away. What happens if wandy beats chuck then loses his next fight? Dana would look like a clown for bringing in yet another pride superstar who dropped the ball. Not to mention that Dana said at the signing that "he was been waiting 5 years for this" He can ill afford this.

So, do i think Wandy should get a title shot if he beats Chuck, no i do not. However, like i said, i wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Personally, I feel Chuck and Wandy have to win at LEAST 2 more fights before they get a shot.

and by the way, i was watching the preview for the bisping rashad fight, and Dana was like "the winner of this fight if a top 5 LHW" hahahaha what a joke.

Liddell vs. Couture the Trilogy DVD Set

I got this thing for $23 (includes shipping) on eBay and I thought it was a pretty good deal, I assumed it just included the 3 Randy/Chuck fights + the bonus footage but was I wrong.

Holy **** this is a 4 DVD set and includes ALL 3 PPVs IN ENTIRETY

UFCs 43, 52, 57 with most of the prelim bouts as well, damn it was a good deal I would've paid that just for UFC 52 which is one of my all time faves (Chuck/Randy, Hughes/Trigg, GSP/Mayhem, Linland/Lutter).

It lists for $40 retail, so if you find this on eBay for cheaper GET IT!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, anyone see the IFL Grand Prix last night?

The Chris Horodecki/Bart Palaszewski fight was really the only good one IMO, but I would've given the fight to Palaszewski, you could tell that the crowd was upset that the judges gave it to Horodecki.

I had Horodecki winning round one for sure, Palaszewski dominating round 2 and Palaszewski taking round 3, by slight decision.

The Chris Horodecki/Bart Palaszewski fight was really the only good one IMO, but I would've given the fight to Palaszewski, you could tell that the crowd was upset that the judges gave it to Horodecki.

I had Horodecki winning round one for sure, Palaszewski dominating round 2 and Palaszewski taking round 3, by slight decision.

well it's a good thing the rematch wasn't a contreversial decision like the first one :doh::doh:

They gave another controversial decision to Horodecki? I though Bart beat Chris the first time they fought. Now they give Chris another one? Sheesh.

They gave another controversial decision to Horodecki? I though Bart beat Chris the first time they fought. Now they give Chris another one? Sheesh.
well it's a good thing the rematch wasn't a contreversial decision like the first one :doh::doh:

Yep they did it again, most of the MMA sites had the fight going to Bart Palaszewski by split decision.

Yep they did it again, most of the MMA sites had the fight going to Bart Palaszewski by split decision.

The IFL really has a hard-on for Chris. He's good, but Bart is too. What a shame. In the first fight Bart had him so choked out they could have stopped it. Chris made his way thru the ropes though to save his own ass.