Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

he lost what little fans he had left when he blamed his loss to Randy on an injury

I don't think it was one fight... dude had back surgery man and can't even jog anymore. People may not want to hear it but by the looks of Sylvia's activity level tonight... doesn't look like he was lying.

Holy crap, Silva is unstoppable. He put Rich's nose right where it was after their first fight.

I think Rogan's (as annoying as he was tonight) assessment of Silva = Jones Jr. might be fairly on target. That dodge/weave business with the hands down reminded me so much of Roy. Anderson has it all. It's awesomely amazing. Who can prepare for something like that?

quoted for truth, i hate the situation this puts rich in because he basically has to wait for Silva to lose the title before he gets another shot, or either go back to 205.

Rich can't go back to 205, his body frame just isn't built for that division. I don't know what he does from here and thats too bad because I enjoy watching Franklin but the real question is what happens in the MW division. If Hendo doesn't cut weight whose Silva gonna fight? Who in 205 can cut down? That division has essentially become the "wait til Silva retires" division for now.

He is defintely sick but Henderson will beat him. I'd say that will probably be his next fight. Henderson was/is the pride 185lbs champion they already had thier lil unify 1 champion stuff at 205lbs with Rampage,Hendo. I see them doing the same thing at 185lbs.

Henderson will beat him and thats probably the only guy who can at 185lbs. He has a granite chin and is a supremely strong wrestler and has serious KO power that is a terrible matchup for Spida..

Big Tim just disgust me, i hate him, but he fought smart and smothered Vera.

He is defintely sick but Henderson will beat him. I'd say that will probably be his next fight. Henderson was/is the pride 185lbs champion they already had thier lil unify 1 champion stuff at 205lbs with Rampage,Hendo. I see them doing the same thing at 185lbs.

Henderson will beat him and thats probably the only guy who can at 185lbs. He has a granite chin and is a supremely strong wrestler and has serious KO power that is a terrible matchup for Spida..

Big Tim just disgust me, i hate him, but he fought smart and smothered Vera.

Hendo has stated in almost every interview that he's done that he is not dropping down to 185. He wants to stay at 205.

and i think Silva would beat Henderson if they did fight at 185 :2cents:

Hendo has stated in almost every interview that he's done that he is not dropping down to 185. He wants to stay at 205.

and i think Silva would beat Henderson if they did fight at 185 :2cents:

I did'nt read Hendo saying that. I don't see where Spida would beat Hendo??

Do you seriously think he can ko Hendo, seriously? Hendo has eaten huge shots from devasting punchers that are much bigger and stronger then Spida. He would have a huge strenght advantage and would take him down and work him with his greco wrestling. The only chance i see Spida having would be to pull a sub, but i don't see it happening..

Spida is extremely accurate striker that has been devasting.. But in reality i always felt like Franklin was overrated.. Leben is a wishy washy bum who loses to scrubs. Nate the great? please.. Travis i won the ultimate fighter Lutter lol??

Thier is a huge jump up to Hendo from the guys..

I think Lindland would have a great shot at beating him has well or gasp GSP moving up he is huge anyway at 170 and has great strenght.. I'd love to see that matchup not sure if GSP has the chin for it but it would be exciting..

Any of those 3 is a huge huge jump in talent.

Okami might get the next shot he gave Spida fits in thier 1st fight it might be marketable..

I did'nt read Hendo saying that. I don't see where Spida would beat Hendo??

Do you seriously think he can ko Hendo, seriously? Hendo has eaten huge shots from devasting punchers that are much bigger and stronger then Spida. He would have a huge strenght advantage and would take him down and work him with his greco wrestling. The only chance i see Spida having would be to pull a sub, but i don't see it happening..

Spida is extremely accurate striker that has been devasting.. But in reality i always felt like Franklin was overrated.. Leben is a wishy washy bum who loses to scrubs. Nate the great? please.. Travis i won the ultimate fighter Lutter lol??

Thier is a huge jump up to Hendo from the guys..

I think Lindland would have a great shot at beating him has well or gasp GSP moving up he is huge anyway at 170 and has great strenght.. I'd love to see that matchup not sure if GSP has the chin for it but it would be exciting..

Any of those 3 is a huge huge jump in talent.

Okami might get the next shot he gave Spida fits in thier 1st fight it might be marketable..

I think that Hendo very well could beat him, but i think A.Silva would find a way to win. Silva could win the fight standing. Obviously if hendo takes him down, silva will have a hard time getting a victory. Hendo's main problem is that he thinks he's a better striker than he really is. He has devastating power in his right hand, but his striking isn't really technical at all. Its actually a little on the sloppy side. I think that Silva is far to talented a striker to be beat by Hendo's style of striking. I actually think that Hendo would want to prove he could stand would silva and although his chin is granite, i think Silva would crack it. :2cents:

I think that Hendo very well could beat him, but i think A.Silva would find a way to win. Silva could win the fight standing. Obviously if hendo takes him down, silva will have a hard time getting a victory. Hendo's main problem is that he thinks he's a better striker than he really is. He has devastating power in his right hand, but his striking isn't really technical at all. Its actually a little on the sloppy side. I think that Silva is far to talented a striker to be beat by Hendo's style of striking. I actually think that Hendo would want to prove he could stand would silva and although his chin is granite, i think Silva would crack it. :2cents:

Sloppy punches? That's funny. Hendo's hooks are elite. Simple as that.