Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

UFC 118: Hey there's a championship fight you know.

Nate Diaz vs. Marcus Davis: We've been waiting for Nate to take that next step in his evolution as a MMArtist for a while. He's STILL young (we've been saying that for 5 years), but I just don't get the sense that time will change him too much. On the flip side, Marcus isn't getting any younger. And while he himself has a damn good ground game, it isn't on the level of a Diaz brother. Diaz takes a beating for two rounds and triangles Marcus.

Diaz, triangle, round 3.

Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard: I simply think Florian is a class above Gray. Maynard's best bet is to, surprise, blanket to a victory. Florian is a crafty SOB, I think he'll be able to land a sweep or a big shot and wrap this baby up.

Florian, RNC, round 3.

Demian Maia vs. Mario Miranda: Huge fight for Miranda, and he can probably fight out of 60% of the positions he might find himself in on the ground here. Hard to tell where Maia's striking is at, he's been with Wand for a while now. Interesting fight, I'll just play it safe.

Maia, Unanimous Decision.

Randy Couture vs. James Toney: Insanely nervous for this fight. I'm not the biggest Couture fan in the world, but tonight I am. Fake as many shots as it takes to find what throws Toney off. Game.

Couture, arm triangle, round 1.

Frankie Edgar vs. BJ Penn: I think if Frankie avoids any brain farts or missteps, he has another good chance. He's got to be sharp as a tack, because BJ looks to strike lightning at all times. I just can't imagine BJ not bum rushing this dude tonight. He will find a way to corral him and land something Frankie doesn't see.

BJ, KO, round 2.

Demian Maia vs. Mario Miranda: Huge fight for Miranda, and he can probably fight out of 60% of the positions he might find himself in on the ground here. Hard to tell where Maia's striking is at, he's been with Wand for a while now. Interesting fight, I'll just play it safe.

Maia, Unanimous Decision.

What if Miranda pulls a "Silva" on him and dances behind the referee the whole 5 rounds ? :silly: Same prediction ?

Haha, hey didn't you miss out on the best part of UFC 117, since you fell asleep during the Sonnen-Silva fight ? :ols:

That was someone else. I came home from a party and watched only the Sonnen-Silva fight via webcam to my friend's living room big screen. Not the same rush, btw. :)

I meant to say you don't even need a football team with Albright snapping the ball.

So basically he snaps it through his legs behind him in a way that it loops back the other way over his head as he runs toward the end zone and catches his own snap for a TD ?

So basically he snaps it through his legs behind him in a way that it loops back the other way over his head as he runs toward the end zone and catches his own snap for a TD ?

Not only that, he wrote the play, studied it in his own meeting, made himself run laps for falling asleep during that meeting, and has freckles.

....and has freckles.

There you have it, Ladies and Gentleman. I hope his agent takes advantage of his unique freckle trait by getting him a 90 Million Dollar Bonus for that accomplishment.

Oh wait - I'm sure he's his own agent, as well.

Edited by Mickalino