Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

!st round went to faber not alot of damage done by either but Faber dropped him...that won him the round...round 2 went to Cruz 3 is even so far I think....and THANK GOD TITO WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big Tito fan and I did not think he had a shot, he didnt just win he dominated!

Got 1st to Faber for dropping Cruz. Cruz led most of the 2nd but Faber dropped him again in the 2nd...too close, but I'll give it to Cruz. 3rd to Cruz.

Edit: The 1st Championship round goes to Faber. Dropped Cruz again! All tied up, it comes down to the 5th and final round!

Edited by Wheat

I got Faber winning 1 and 3....Cruz winning 2 but it is so damn close I could see it going either way

---------- Post added July-2nd-2011 at 11:14 PM ----------

I will say though that it looks bad to the judges that cruz has been dropped in just about every rnd....hard to win a fight like that even if you really winning....gave rnd 4 to Faber....since he dropped Cruz

I will say though that it looks bad to the judges that cruz has been dropped in just about every rnd....hard to win a fight like that even if you really winning....gave rnd 4 to Faber....since he dropped Cruz