Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

A lot of people see this as proof GSP would plow through Shields, but honestly, if Shields takes another fight or two to adjust to this weight, and if GSP employs his usual strategy, I think Shields could hang with GSP on the ground....

Of course, Shields still shows that he gets instantly dropped the minute leather or knee makes contact with his face.

A lot of people see this as proof GSP would plow through Shields, but honestly, if Shields takes another fight or two to adjust to this weight, and if GSP employs his usual strategy, I think Shields could hang with GSP on the ground....

Of course, Shields still shows that he gets instantly dropped the minute leather or knee makes contact with his face.

why would GSP employ his usual strategy? GSP fights to his opponents weaknesses, he'd use his wrestling in reverse and kill Shields on the feet. Shields doesn't have the power to make GSP hesistant

why would GSP employ his usual strategy? GSP fights to his opponents weaknesses, he'd use his wrestling in reverse and kill Shields on the feet. Shields doesn't have the power to make GSP hesistant

GSP vs Fitch comes to mind. GSP took it to Fitch in a style that usually Fitch dominates aka Lay and Prays his opponents to death.

GSP also doesn't take risks in his fights. when was the last time you saw GSP stand and bang? I am sure he would look to take Shields down and try to impose his will and GNP.