Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

i think it was to check the cut, but at the end it looked like lashley was getting hit in the back of the head and the ref was right there.

even if its to check the cut, he should've restarted them back in the mount

Griggs went into "whoop that trick" mode to the back of Lashley's head :ols:

Edited by StillUnknown

This fight is a bunch of ****ing bull****. KJ Noons can kiss my ass!!!!!

Worst reffing I've seen in a long time.

Hey, keest. Where you in San Diego for Beer Week last year? I was looking at the slide sow on their website and tout I saw a pic of you.

maybe that beatdown will convince Gurgel to actually use his blackbelt

I'll admit I fell for him saying he was going back to JJ again. Fool me once.....

But, I don't blame him that much. I think he just sucks at takedowns and he knows it. It is great that he can fight on the ground, but you have to get the fight there. His wrestling sucks so he can't.

That was some horrible ref'ing last night. Standing up a guy in the mount? Not giving Gurgel extra time after a late shot, or offering it to go to the cards or a No Contest(whatever the rules may be. I think they differ in each state)? Nothing for the illegal knee? Back of the head strikes legal in Strikeforce?

Edited by Sebowski

I'll admit I fell for him saying he was going back to JJ again. Fool me once.....

But, I don't blame him that much. I think he just sucks at takedowns and he knows it. It is great that he can fight on the ground, but you have to get the fight there. His wrestling sucks so he can't.

That was some horrible ref'ing last night. Standing up a guy in the mount? Not giving Gurgel extra time after a late shot, or offering it to go to the cards or a No Contest(whatever the rules may be. I think they differ in each state)? Nothing for the illegal knee? Back of the head strikes legal in Strikeforce?

That was the worst reffing that I can remember in a single event.