Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

he was the only submission on the card, he should pocket the bonus money
Yeah, we just saw that he got "submission of the night"...which is kinda a no brainer since he was really the only submission of the night.

He's a really great guy, super nice and an insanely hard worker; he certainly deserves anything good that comes his way. Here's to hoping the rest of his contract plays out well. :)

EDIT: Just read on Sherdog he got "Fight of the Night" too. Freaking $130,000 in bonus money between the two! Unbelievable. Couldn't be happier about the outcome for him tonight.

Edited by Special K

UFC 103 was an average card, which isn't a knock on it, because average ones are definitely entertaining. Nothing extremely spectacular and a couple anti-climactic endings. No matter what I think about the stoppage, Daley looked very quick on the feet. You'll need to DVR him fighting Swick and watch that fight in slow motion.

Cro Cop looked better than he did in his first few UFC fights. Dos Santos ate a few good left hands and never got wobbled.

Trigg/Hughes 3.

Vitor has incredible power dropping Franklin by clipping his forehead. Anderson will need his Matrix powers against him. It's just so hard to believe Anderson can be stopped on the feet.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Lol. Methinks Rampage just really doesn't give a **** whether his team wins or loses...just picking dudes who will give his team the most publicity.

Haha, that Hollywood drama is starting to seep into his brain. He needs to change his nickname to Quinton "Hollywood" Jackson.

cro cop is finished as a fighter

I liked that card alot. Sad to see Cro Cop's decline, he didn't look as horrible as he has in the past but the title is out of his reach for good IMO. He weighed in at only 226 so maybe he should drop to 205 and try his luck there, he's just too small to fight in the UFC's HW division with any real success.

I'm so happy about the Vitor victory, I can't wait to see what they do with him now. That shakes up 185 in a good way. There are a lot of fight possibilities. There are rematches to be had with Wandy, Hendo or Tito (205), and there's the Anderson fight too. Maybe Vitor will have a chance because it seems like Anderson doesn't try as hard against other Brazilians lol.

Even though he lost, having Trigg back in the fold helps the WW division out too. I like Trigg but I was pulling for Koscheck to comeback after his upset against Thiago.

Paul Daley also just helped make things interesting, apparently Dana is talking about Swick vs. Daley for a title shot which is cool with me.

Haha, that Hollywood drama is starting to seep into his brain. He needs to change his nickname to Quinton "Hollywood" Jackson.

I'd definitely be down with that, lol.

I'm so happy about the Vitor victory, I can't wait to see what they do with him now. That shakes up 185 in a good way. There are a lot of fight possibilities.

Definitely agree. I love Rich Franklin, I think he's a super nice guy, but I was rooting for Belfort in this fight. I loved watching him back in the UFC "old days," he was always entertaining...and I think this is great for the division. Can't wait to see what lies ahead for Belfort and the entire MW division....