Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

somehow Dana is giving Anderson & Forrest Fight of the Night

dana says Anderson vs. Machida is a possibility down the road, Anderson says there is no chance. Lyoto is his friend & brother and they will never fight

Because he wants Anderson to carry the torch.

BJ @ 155 is in a league of his own

i dont see anyone in the UFC now thats going to challenge him at 155

Yeah, but not in the same league as GSP, Silva or Brock. He is a step below, and he is getting old.

1-2 yrs left. The old regime is slowly passing.

Okay Dana, give the people what they want.

Brock vs Fedor.....or even Randy vs Fedor.

And GSP vs. Silva.

The New Year's card sounds about right.

Fedor signed to strikeforce, he wont be in the ufc anytime soon

and honestly, after seeing Anderson humiliate Forrest (220lbs probably at fight night), i hate to imagine what he'd do to someone naturally smaller than he. his dominance tonight has lessened my anticipation of an Anderson/GSP matchup

Randy vs Fedor in strikeforce works.....and there is still plenty of time before New Year's to sign a Brock/Fedor match.

Crosses fingers.

I know Tito is fighting Coleman in his first return match, but Tito/Silva would be hysterical.

Welcome back Tito. Now get your ass kicked, and gtfo....again.

I would love to see Tito's face when Dana announces that fight. He would **** his pants.

Edited by McD5

Randy vs Fedor in strikeforce works.....and there is still plenty of time before New Year's to sign a Brock/Fedor match.

Crosses fingers.

I know Tito is fighting Coleman in his first return match, but Tito/Silva would be hysterical.

Welcome back Tito. Now get your ass kicked, and gtfo....again.

Randy is signed to the UFC. the UFC does not co-promote so there will be no Fedor vs. any UFC as long as Fedor is not in the UFC.

its not going to happen anytime soon

Randy is signed to the UFC. the UFC does not co-promote so there will be no Fedor vs. any UFC as long as Fedor is not in the UFC.

its not going to happen anytime soon

I am familiar with their contracts, and with Randy's tumultuous past with Dana.

Money talks, and bs walks. Randy isn't getting younger.

No one wants to see Randy fight Fedor 16 months from now.

Throw him some cash, and see how much allegiance he has to the UFC. If Fedor can't be convinced to come to the UFC, let's go the other direction.

And get GSP/Silva done.

Edited by McD5

I think calling the Forrest/Silva fight a fix or saying Forrest just wanted a paycheck is taking it a bit too far. He was rocked pretty damn good twice before the last punch. Dude was damn near out on his feet. Sure he took more shots from Bonner and others but none with the precision of Silva.

Honestly I think Forrest was beat mentally before he ever stepped into the ring, he looked scared to death of Silva. As for P4P he's made a case but the only people annointing him that title is the UFC and they have been for two years now. If I have to hear Joe Rogan whine about him being P4P the best fighter in the world again I think I'm going to puke.

Honestly I think Forrest was beat mentally before he ever stepped into the ring, he looked scared to death of Silva.

Me too. I thought he was beaten in the first interview I saw with Forrest when the fight was announced. No matter what he said about the prospect of fighting Silva, his face just said, "Oh well. I'm next." The ironic part is that once the action began he must have come under the impression he could win because he left that ring like he was shocked at losing. When he went down the last time he literally put his hands up and indicated "no mas."

The "Run, Forrest" photochops posted here are big time highlarious. :)

I don't have a link, but I read last night that Anderson dislocated Forrest's jaw early in the fight. Which explains why the punch at the end, perfectly placed on Griffin's jaw, ended the fight so abruptly. But again, I don't have the link at the moment.

Edited by KDawg

I don't have a link, but I read last night that Anderson dislocated Forrest's jaw early in the fight. Which explains why the punch at the end, perfectly placed on Griffin's jaw, ended the fight so abruptly. But again, I don't have the link at the moment.

That would explain a lot. After he got rocked the second time and looked up at the clock he appeared to have wanted out of that round badly. I mean come on, this is Forrest; he's been in some serious wars and ain't afraid to get hit. Obviously something was off.

It's funny how he gets beat and everyone is calling for him to retire. Dude is one of the most entertaining fighters in the game and has more heart and dedication than 99% of the fighters in the game. Retire? He hasn't even been in the game that long. Why in the hell the bigger Forrest didn't try to take him down I'll never know, had to of been in Forrests head.

I'm still not sold on the Silva P4P arguement just yet. I think last nights result was more of Forrest not showing up than it was Silva being the God of MMA. I can't wait till Silva drops his gloves and does his little Sugar Ray Leonard head bob and weave and someone jettisons his head into outerspace.

I'm still not sold on the Silva P4P arguement just yet. I think last nights result was more of Forrest not showing up than it was Silva being the God of MMA. I can't wait till Silva drops his gloves and does his little Sugar Ray Leonard head bob and weave and someone jettisons his head into outerspace.

i'm sold, i always had Fedor #1, but Silva just annihilated a former champ at a higher weigh division. Forrest has been in with dangerous strikers before in Shogun & Rampage and more than held his own. hell Rampage hit his jaw clean a couple of times and he still managed to recover. Anderson cracked him with damn near everything he threw and made him look like an amateur

we know Rampage possesses tremendous power, yet he couldn't finish Forrest. Anderson probably doesn't have the power of Rampage, but he is so damn accurate and precise with where he throws and how he lands his shots.

he's #1 in my book after last night, with Fedor #2, & GSP #3

Edited by StillUnknown